#boycott Trump and the Media and everyone

LiberalDonaldTrump

I’m boycotting thee government and media from today forward... I literally am getting a migraine every day because literally every single fucking day there’s a new thing that comes out that causes Drama. It’s crazy 

so 

That being said it’s not good for my mental health to be worrying about this stupid Drama shit .. 

so for now own TV does not go it’s strictly work work work, family, neighborhoods and pay my bills that’s it ... wake me up when August hits

fuck the media 

Fuck  the politicians that our finger fucking my paycheck so they don’t lose thier 8th house on the lake.

fuck the criminals fuck the pedos , fuck crooked Wall Street fuck every single scammer out there

fuck Hillary Clinton 

fuck Trump occasionally 

and most of all Fuckkkkkk @ORabidOne

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’m boycotting thee government and media from today forward... I literally am getting a migraine every day because literally every single fucking day there’s a new thing that comes out that causes Drama. It’s crazy 

so 

That being said it’s not good for my mental health to be worrying about this stupid Drama shit .. 

so for now own TV does not go it’s strictly work work work, family, neighborhoods and pay my bills that’s it ... wake me up when August hits

fuck the media 

Fuck  the politicians that our finger fucking my paycheck so they don’t lose thier 8th house on the lake.

fuck the criminals fuck the pedos , fuck crooked Wall Street fuck every single scammer out there

fuck Hillary Clinton 

fuck Trump occasionally 

the epiphany of a now wiser man......xD

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

so 

fuck the media 

fuck Hillary Clinton 

fuck Trump occasionally 

I haven’t watched anything but local news in 18 months. 

Highly reccomend. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

You voted for this headache.

21 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I am not registered to vote

21 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Then you should shut the fuck up.

Perhaps Sportsnut should heed his own advice and stfu as well. Calling someone out for voting a certain way, without having the slightest idea how that person voted...

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

O.K. Numbskull, try to follow.......

He said, "Fuck Trump"

I said "You voted for this headache

He said I did not vote.

I said you should shut the fuck up then.

You said ........don't matter what you said, you are late.

and non comprehensible.

What do you think about your "You voted for this headache" comment, particularly after you found out it was inaccurate? Perhaps you should have refrained from making such a claim? And then you tell him to shut the fuck up? You ever play that game Mouse Trap? Careful.

Image result for mouse trap game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

What do you think about your "You voted for this headache" comment, particularly after you found out it was inaccurate? Perhaps you should have refrained from making such a claim? And then you tell him to shut the fuck up? You ever play that game Mouse Trap? Careful.

Image result for mouse trap game

Lmao max why bother

do you think he’s gonna agree after he just exposed himself as a dumbass  

its like

905B9441-1300-431A-9BC8-2CE16328F381.gif

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:27 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

so 

fuck the media 

fuck Hillary Clinton 

fuck Trump occasionally 

I'm HIT, call the Hospital CorPsman!xDxDxD GO FUCK YOUROWNSELF, BEEEOOOOTCH!:)

On 2/11/2018 at 9:27 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

so 

fuck the media 

fuck Hillary Clinton 

fuck Trump occasionally 

Seriously.  I’m at the point where I don’t even wanna be woken up if we’re at war.

If they need to reinstate the draft because the enemies of freedom are LITERALLY (not even figuratively) at our shores, then feel free to wake me up.  

Until then leave me the F alone.