FRICK you outsiders BUT,...

ORabidOne

THIS Georgia thread needs to be voiced! Changes NEED ta be made in Stegeman Coliseum! And I ain't talking bout seating! And LOOKS as though I ain't the only one who wants a change in coaching! Many folks on a call in show in the ATL today, echoed my sentiments!

Mark Fox's time has come and gone! His inability to recruit this great state is MINDBOGGLING! As of 2018, his MAIN MAN is a nobody from MEEECHIGAN,(Yantee Matin)who has developed into a stud! But THAT's IT! Year, after year, after year, UGA fans watch while the state is raped and pillaged of their prime prospects! Many detractors say that Georgia just isn't a baketbol state! BULLSHIT! NEITHER was Auburn, or Alabama, U. of Florida in the not too distant past! But today, UF is routinely ranked, and Alabama is coming on! And the REAL kick in the ass is, that Auburn's Bruce Pearl has come into the state, and put together an almost total starting lineup from GEORGIA! And they are possibly an Elite Eight or Final Four team in 2018! 

Georgia needs to hire someone along the lines that Kirby was for football! And close off this state from their predatory neighbors! And they TOO, would be a national power!

• Haha 1