I'm SOOO sorry you boys can't be PACKER BACKERS!

ORabidOne

While a vast majority of you boys couldn't carry Colquitt's JOCK, you bloviate about being top tier! TRUTH be known, all you are good at is RECRUITING! Just in facilities alone, 95% of you boys are lacking! HELL, how many even have a stadium worthy of hosting a big time game? Colquitt has to apologize in SOWEGA, for having ONLY 8,000 seats! The only ones I see who could come close to THAT are in Texas, where they apparently have the money to throw away for $70,000,000 stadiums, even for MEDIOCRITY!

HELL, I just finished watching that abortion between Aledo and College Station in the AAAAA DII State Championship! And Aledo had EVERYBODY decked out in $600.00 concussion minimizing helmets! ARE YOU SHITTIN ME? That's $45,000 for helmets, even if you only have 75 players! And with a 31 game winning streak on the line, they SUCKED!xD Shows the depth of Texas football, NOT!

ANYWHO, 99% of teams don't have THAT kinda money to throw around, yet they talk about how great their programs are! Pure delusions of grandeur! Come to Colquitt if you ever wanna see a state of the art athletic program, from softball to tennis, to football to basketball, to soccer to diving, to baseball to swimming! PACKER PARK is PAR EXCELLENCE!

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

While a vast majority of you boys couldn't carry Colquitt's JOCK, you bloviate about being top tier! TRUTH be known, all you are good at is RECRUITING! Just in facilities alone, 95% of you boys are lacking! HELL, how many even have a stadium worthy of hosting a big time game? Colquitt has to apologize in SOWEGA, for having ONLY 8,000 seats! The only ones I see who could come close to THAT are in Texas, where they apparently have the money to throw away for $70,000,000 stadiums, even for MEDIOCRITY!

HELL, I just finished watching that abortion between Aledo and College Station in the AAAAA DII State Championship! And Aledo had EVERYBODY decked out in $600.00 concussion minimizing helmets! ARE YOU SHITTIN ME? That's $45,000 for helmets, even if you only have 75 players! And with a 31 game winning streak on the line, they SUCKED!xD Shows the depth of Texas football, NOT!

ANYWHO, 99% of teams don't have THAT kinda money to throw around, yet they talk about how great their programs are! Pure delusions of grandeur! Come to Colquitt if you ever wanna see a state of the art athletic program, from softball to tennis, to football to basketball, to soccer to diving, to baseball to swimming! PACKER PARK is PAR EXCELLENCE!

Nice stadium but terrible Athletics... I guess why all you fudge Packers care about ur stadium so much cuz ur best football player is gonna be a 3rd string Qb at Uconn for 4 years

Yeah, your right Rab, football in Texas sucks, what are these experts thinking?

Maybe schedule these mediocre teams and visit these beautiful facilities OOS if it's such a walk in the park. Talk to Garden State Baller or PrepGridiron, they'll hook you right up.

Granted ya gotta christen the new multi purpose facility, maybe schedule some of these mediocre teams, throw some cash at them to defray expenses. Get them to Moultrie.

You need to come up for air and get Rush's balls off your chin and talk to him about this, doncha' think?