Frozen Folks Games of 2018

DevilDog

Generally we do fairly well in the Frozen Tundra games. But this time around we are getting smoked and we suck. 

If you are not watching the USA women vs. Canada in the Ice Rink slap a frozen Ding Dong into the net game for the Gold.  You are missing a classic 

The Maple Leaf nation is going for their 5th straight Olympic championship tying the Russian Men.  2 -2  4 mins in the 3rd. USA tied it up a few minutes ago.

The dudes choked last night.  Great game.  I blame all Frozen People States for our shameful performance so far.  Hell even Lindsey Vonn is being bullied for losing  by the Right Wingers and I thought they loved America but they are celebrating because she is Anti Trump. 

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Generally we do fairly well in the Frozen Tundra games. But this time around we are getting smoked and we suck. 

First off, thanks for the link and heads up.

Second is for tongue in cheek humor.....

Was going to go with the "didn't you know? Global warming is just an American problem" quip....

But since stan and nooner have been such champion skaters, I figured we could just send them over to Korea for us to 'clean house' xD

giphy.gif

3rd is the comment that 'in person', Hockey is one of the best 'spectator sports...it builds to a crescendo with the wildest flurries at the end. from the time it starts (albeit slowly) each minute that goes by just builds and builds...Hell pull the goalie and blast attack FTW.

Unlike say Basketball, where if the game is even close at the end, everyone just stops playing basketball and switches over to Darts for the win (in the slowest most anticlimactic way possible) LOL 

Playing the games is different for sure, but from a spectator perspective, Hockey has a lot of other sports beat...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dbcaptiron said:

First off, thanks for the link and heads up.

Second is for tongue in cheek humor.....

Was going to go with the "didn't you know? Global warming is just an American problem" quip....

But since stan and nooner have been such champion skaters, I figured we could just send them over to Korea for us to 'clean house' xD

giphy.gif

3rd is the comment that 'in person', Hockey is one of the best 'spectator sports...it builds to a crescendo with the wildest flurries at the end. from the time it starts (albeit slowly) each minute that goes by just builds and builds...Hell pull the goalie and blast attack FTW.

Unlike say Basketball, where if the game is even close at the end, everyone just stops playing basketball and switches over to Darts for the win (in the slowest most anticlimactic way possible) LOL 

Playing the games is different for sure, but from a spectator perspective, Hockey has a lot of other sports beat...

Hockey is the best live of all of them.  This game is intense and damn I am on edge lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

o yeah picke it up in round two and just watch the best moments of the 2018 Frozen Folks Games,,,,

GOLDEN

USA USA USA!

I don't care if I see another Event in the Frozen Folks Games. This made up for all of it.   Great Great Game for the Gold. 

They are Blasting Born in the USA by Springsteen in the Background in Korea.  That is some serious UUUMMMERRRICCCA 4 U. 

I want one of those Hockey Jersey's they are str8 Flossing.  

If that don't make you Proud you are a damn Commie and need to get out of my Country by sundown tomorrow wherever you are? 

I stayed up on a work night to see this after the dudes did the same last night and choked in Sudden Death. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

Never watched an entire hockey game until tonight.  Picked a hell of one to do it.  Pleasantly surprised about how exciting and entertaining that was.  Chick hockey my new #2 favorite sport

Bro even the Finnish Hockey chicks are 🔥.  How is that possible USA and Canada not so easy on the pupils with a few exceptions. 3rd place Finland WOW.   On 2nd thought bring more of them thru immigration.😝  Chick's slapping around a frozen Ding Dong on ice is awesome. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Bro even the Finnish Hockey chicks are 🔥.  How is that possible USA and Canada not so easy on the pupils.3rd place Finland wow.  On 2nd thought bring more of them thru immigration.  Chick's slapping around a frozen Ding Dong on ice is awesome. 

How bout bring the "easy on the eyes" teams over here & we can just whoop their butts.  I'd buy tickets to one of those games before I make it to our NHL leading LV Golden Knights games