I pray to GAWD That Moultrie Gets a Dozen Blue Chip Transfers

BUFORDGAWOLVES

So the Hawgs can SHUTUP about transfers, move ins, dry spells and supernatural events that occur everywhere else but Mutha 'Effin Moultrie....

This yap about loyalty, commitment, community, blah, blah, freakin' blabber, it is because you're off the beaten path... you have no other choice.

Stop holding others to your lack thereof and be freakin' grateful for the success you have.

You don't hear ROME crying do ya?

I barely like ya'll but damn, ya'll buncha crybabies!!!!!

cue motortext in 5,4,3,2,1....

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So the Hawgs can SHUTUP about transfers, move ins, dry spells and supernatural events that occur everywhere else but Mutha 'Effin Moultrie....

This yap about loyalty, commitment, community, blah, blah, freakin' blabber, it is because you're off the beaten path... you have no other choice.

Stop holding others to your lack thereof and be freakin' grateful for the success you have.

tenor.gif?itemid=8747289

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Rome is open enrollment and shares the same luxuries that Buford and Marietta do when needing to plug holes in the roster to remain competitive. 

Horrible example there Skippy.

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Rome is open enrollment and shares the same luxuries that Buford and Marietta do when needing to plug holes in the roster to remain competitive. 

Horrible example there Skippy.

It don't matter Coach! Still gotta horse back and machete chop your way in. 

And I have on good authority that this team and last years with the exception of 1 or 2 that moved back, came up grassroots.

Born, bred until dead Rome.

How bout dem apples Coach Skippy?

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It don't matter Coach! Still gotta horse back and machete chop your way in. 

And I have on good authority that this team and last years with the exception of 1 or 2 that moved back, came up grassroots.

Born, bred until dead Rome.

How bout dem apples Coach Skippy?

You've shown to know very little about football in general, much less GA HSFB.

Edit: My apologies I was mistaking you for the Jersey clown. You know a little more than he does.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You've shown to know very little about football in general, much less GA HSFB.

Edit: My apologies I was mistaking you for the Jersey clown. You know a little more than he does.

Lmao dummy don’t know who he’s even talking to,  and not being able to count to 11 lol it’s a struggle in Moultrie 

• Haha 2

If I can get @CCBlackhatter, to stop crybabying and bemoaning missed opportunities because of "transfers", will I get an "attaboy"?

He's not a bad dude, pinky promise.

It's a fact of life now, move on bro.

I can't see why move ins won't happen in Moultrie, despite isolation. Well not too bad... Brooks county and is it Thomson are candidates for transfers?  Couple of places, one across the bridge and you're in like Flynn.

And didn't ya'll have a qb live out of district? Yes you did, I don't forget.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If I can get @CCBlackhatter, to stop crybabying and bemoaning missed opportunities because of "transfers", will I get an "attaboy".

He's not a bad dude, pinky promise.

It's a fact of life now, move on bro.

I can't see why move ins won't happen in Moultrie, despite isolation. Well not too bad... Brooks county and is it Thomson are candidates for transfers?  Couple of places, one across the bridge and you're in like Flynn.

And didn't ya'll have a qb live out of district? Yes you did, I don't forget.

I think the mods took my emotions away but 

Like Like+4