Denuclearization of the Korean Peninsular

DarterBlue

10 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

We may have technology we are unaware of. But even if we don't, we don't have the brightest person in the WH and we have a foreign policy hawk that we just brought in. It would not surprise me if we did strike them. Even if it were not planned or thought out, which is the worst case scenario, we may do it anyway. I can't forget DJT asking the question: "If we have nukes, why don't we use them?" I don't think he was kidding.

You mean just like this meeting is not thought out, a war would not be thought out? 

Now that would shock me. ;)

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

You mean just like this meeting is not thought out, a war would not be thought out? 

Now that would shock me. ;)

It would also be a "total distraction" from Muller, Stormy Daniels, etc. We have a "day trader" in the White House who is great at doing things to deflect but has no real strategic plan, let alone concept of what he really want's to do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

It would also be a "total distraction" from Muller, Stormy Daniels, etc. We have a "day trader" in the White House who is great at doing things to deflect but has no real strategic plan, let alone concept of what he really want's to do.

Trust me, we are gonna lose in this N Korea resolution. 

However, Trump will claim victory and even many main stream folks will applaud him .  

The guy is a master of mass psychology. He will claim he saved us from a nuclear showdown yet Kim will retain a nuclear deterrent and enjoy an economic windfall. 

China sphere of influence will grow and ours diminish as a result. 

It's all so obvious, so predictable.