Meanwhile: Louisiana Food Bracket Winner!

RedZone

Sazerac getting knocked out in the first round (I love old fashioneds but pretty sure they’re not even native to LA) is a travesty.

and beignets losing out to snoballs is a tough loss, too.

Glad fried shrimp po boy won out.

where do you get yours from Red Zone? I’ve been to NoLa twice and thought parasols was damn good!

• Like 1

LOL love the brackets...but obviously LA restricted....no pizza or hamburgers...is that even American? xD

and 'Snowball'? xDxD that's as bad as putting 'jimmies' on your ice cream ROFL...

But I digress...from that list I'm with Hardcore mostly, but think the Shrimp Po boy should have taken the title.... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bormio said:

Snoballs?  A finalist?  Must have been an 8 year-old that was the judge.

Snoballs are pretty huge here

Actually NOLA is the snoball capitol of the United States.....when it's feels like 150 degrees outside you would love them too and these ain't your standard "snowcones".....

8 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Glad fried shrimp po boy won out.

where do you get yours from Red Zone? I’ve been to NoLa twice and thought parasols was damn good!

Parasol's is great....much character and great eats. Most of the best places here resemble Parasol's, if you know what I mean.

You finding Parasol's is proof.

Too many places here make a good po-boy. I don't really have a spot. I just like shrimp. If the bread if fresh and hot pile the shrimp on it and I'm cool.