LSU 2 Ole Miss 1 softball game last night

golfaddict1

Got lucky and caught the 19th inning last night.  When LSU got a bloop single between the SS and LF to send in the winning run the combined pitches of both starters were close to or just past 500!  

The first screenshot I took was after the 3rd out top of 19th.  Add 1 more to the LSU pitch count.  

The Ole Miss pitcher got to 2 outs and a runner on 2nd before the bloop hit walk off. The pitch count reset to 1 after the 250th pitch, lol.  I didn’t note her final count.    

557A604C-2DB4-4C74-B709-769F297C16CF.png

9F25EA11-001B-41CE-A5E3-A137AEEF5B7B.png

59 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Got lucky and caught the 19th inning last night.  When LSU got a bloop single between the SS and LF to send in the winning run the combined pitches of both starters were close to or just past 500!  

The first screenshot I took was after the 3rd out top of 19th.  Add 1 more to the LSU pitch count.  

The Ole Miss pitcher got to 2 outs and a runner on 2nd before the bloop hit walk off. The pitch count reset to 1 after the 250th pitch, lol.  I didn’t note her final count.    

557A604C-2DB4-4C74-B709-769F297C16CF.png

9F25EA11-001B-41CE-A5E3-A137AEEF5B7B.png

Wow that is a ton of pitches 

That game had to be like 5 hours long