Senate confirms Pompeo

HSFBfan

6 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Yeah Tillerson was a bad fit.  Under a different president he might have done some good but it wasn’t good with President Trump.

Pompeo is a smart guy we will see what he can do.

All he has to do is whatever Trump wants him to do. Get in with the agenda and get the job done

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Rex let his ego get in the way..  We need more law and order types, like Joe Arpiro, John Bolton,Pompeo and Joe DiGenova...Clean the swamp, shot the rest.....Get rid of them limits and those Pelosi,Shumer and Mitch "China"McConnell....

Bolton and Pompeo are hawks but bright guys.  Disagree with them on some things but in the right roles they will be assets to this administration.  I just hope there is some balance in the views being presented to the President.

Term limits would be great but no way in hell these guys and gals in Congress ever vote themselves out of jobs.  Thornton was an interesting case in that regard; I see the arguments to both sides but am generally loathe to have individual states mess with federal constitutional structures, and vice versa.

But you lost me at “America’s Sheriff” Joe Arpaio. 😆.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Make Arpaio head of homeland security....Alao,let him use "any methods" to STOP illegal invaders, without restriction...Those caught here..........Send a powerful message enough and they will go back and disrupt their  own governments and hopefully, make them change...Stop al ILLEGRATION and do away with the 14th amendment...

I admire your enthusiasm if nothing else...

Though I agree that our failure to get serious about illegal immigration is a safety valve for these “third world shithole” governments to not deal with their issues.

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Make Arpaio head of homeland security....Alao,let him use "any methods" to STOP illegal invaders, without restriction...Those caught here..........Send a powerful message enough and they will go back and disrupt their  own governments and hopefully, make them change...Stop al ILLEGRATION and do away with the 14th amendment...

Yeah....

ILLEGRATION....

Bad shit.... whatever dude. 

Shooting nuttin’ dude. 

EBEFFA3A-C35C-4B8E-BA4C-9E15BD9D4AD2.jpeg