SJR New helmet design for 2018

waltwhitman

I do not like it at all.  I love my green knights...but not this look.  we have had the gold helmet for the life of the program, do not understand the change now....BC / DB / PC have all had various designs and changes but SJR has had the Gold helmet forever.  makes no sense....on the positive maybe brings good luck, we ball out hard and win the chip, national ranking ....etc.....

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

I do not like it at all.  I love my green knights...but not this look.  we have had the gold helmet for the life of the program, do not understand the change now....BC / DB / PC have all had various designs and changes but SJR has had the Gold helmet forever.  makes no sense....on the positive maybe brings good luck, we ball out hard and win the chip, national ranking ....etc.....

Hopefully it’s just an occasional helmet.. mabe Like used once against Bergen or Bosco ... that would be like Norte Dame hiring a new coach and changes it blue with designs.... thier throwing away decades old tradition