Even all Brookwood fans said the GHSA sucks

HooverOutlaw

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

13,000 made it to the NBA game that night.

Tons of people on Twitter posted they were at the Benz with no driving issues on Saturday. Some teams did come up 24-48 hours before. They waited till game day to call the games like it was some 7-8 rec basketball game.

We played outdoors at Bryant Denny the GHSA had a dome and still blew it.

Leadership is what it is called. Name 1 decision the GHSA has made in the last few years worth a damn. 

By the way the roads were not as bad as you make it. 

How about fans leaving on those roads leaving after the games were called it goes both ways.

Then the fools did not have a back up plan to play  at a neutral site. 

Big difference.  The GHSA is not responsible for people making a decision to go to a public athletic event.  They *ARE* responsible for putting teams on buses and fans including school children on the road.  If something happened I bet you would be all over them about that too.  I guess you hae

Uh, you weren't here.  The roads *were* as bad as he was saying.  We lived it.  You didn't.

The plan all along was to play at the home sites.  The timing of the decision was not great and everyone says that.  I guess you choose not to pay attention to all the people that say they want to play the championship game at home.  Some of them are in close proximity to your friend.

Just get over it dude.  It isn't a good look for you.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Why are you so concerned what I care about?

I also think that the Idaho State association does a great job.  You sound  like some Jr high girls on facebook or Twitter.  Don't be mad that your state association sucks and you can't name a good decision they have made in years. 

The AHSAA has made mistakes but the last few years they have done a good job. The AHSAA is on the cutting edge on handling private schools and getting the call right. The GHSA is not worried about the right call being made ask Peach County.  We also understand like all college and Pro teams  a title game does not need to be played at a home field. Only caveman like thinking of the GHSA allows teams to host title games.

The GHSA is still plowing fields with mules while everyone is using GPS and million dollar tractors to farm with. 

If the GHSA went to  war they would use rocks and sticks while the other  country would have nuclear powered aircraft carriers and f22 and f35 fighters. 

Hard to admit I'm right.  

It's like Alabama under Mike Shula we sucked and made a change.  The sorry ass GHSA needs to do the same.

Why are you so concerned about the GHSA?  Makes less than zero sense.  Oh wait...