Even all Brookwood fans said the GHSA sucks

HooverOutlaw

I ask at several Brookwood fans if they wanted instant replay like Alabama . Every single one said yes. 

They also agreed the GHSA did an awful job.

So this talk of only a very few disagree with what the GHSA does is BS.

I ask one guy what he  thought of cancelling the state title and moving the game to home fields. " Wrong and  unfair"

Just another fact that the GHSA is run by clueless fools.

At least the GHSA did not to cancel the spring games in Troy over a little rain.

17 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I ask at several Brookwood fans if they wanted instant replay like Alabama . Every single one said yes. 

I ask one guy what he  thought of cancelling the state title and moving the game to home fields. " Wrong and  unfair"

At least the GHSA did not to cancel the spring games in Troy over a little rain.

All or some, Dipshit?

Pick one or the other. 

F U,

C.A.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You are the kind who supports the GHSA. 

I actually trash the FHSAA  to the point your best buddy Canes would come in and defend them. I'm sure the GHSA is just as bad but there is no reason to keep bringing up the same thing up over and over.  They are corrupt organizations  designed to line their pockets and screw over student athletes

Yeah, I really don't think many people actually think the GHSA is doing a jam up job. Outside of some Gwinnett area fans(surprise surprise surprise) you won't see many others defending them at all. 

I'd love to take a broom up to headquarters in Thomaston and sweep that whole place clean personally. xD

18 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You don' t wanna hear it again but you open the post and respond to it. You are like a woman who gets beat up by a man and goes back to him over and over.

Says the "woman" who runs her mouth thinking she's a man...Since you wanna resort to that level.

WE GET IT!!! (for the 9 trillionth time). You don't like the GHSA...

Hell...Nobody in Georgia does.

Reality is:

1.  They make questionable moves like EVERY other athletic association.

2.  They are NOT going to change that call.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Says the "woman" who runs her mouth thinking she's a man...Since you wanna resort to that level.

WE GET IT!!! (for the 9 trillionth time). You don't like the GHSA...

Hell...Nobody in Georgia does.

Reality is:

1.  They make questionable moves like EVERY other athletic association.

2.  They are NOT going to change that call.

Alabama played in the snow. 

Yay, Alabama played in the snow. 

It wasn’t ice or black ice in shady areas with downed trees.... and iced overpasses.

The only thing GHSA could’ve done would be bus in athletes 24-48 hours ahead and house in hotels, fans are on their own.

How would like you like to decide who may die on these roads in those conditions?

Again GHSA has to be better at this.

Regards,

C.A.

#highleveldipshittery

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yay, Alabama played in the snow. 

It wasn’t ice or black ice in shady areas with downed trees.... and iced overpasses.

The only thing GHSA could’ve done would be bus in athletes 24-48 hours ahead and house in hotels, fans are on their own.

How would like you like to decide who may die on these roads in those conditions?

Again GHSA has to be better at this.

Regards,

C.A.

#highleveldipshittery

13,000 made it to the NBA game that night.

Tons of people on Twitter posted they were at the Benz with no driving issues on Saturday. Some teams did come up 24-48 hours before. They waited till game day to call the games like it was some 7-8 rec basketball game.

We played outdoors at Bryant Denny the GHSA had a dome and still blew it.

Leadership is what it is called. Name 1 decision the GHSA has made in the last few years worth a damn. 

By the way the roads were not as bad as you make it. 

How about fans leaving on those roads leaving after the games were called it goes both ways.

Then the fools did not have a back up plan to play  at a neutral site. 

20 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

13,000 made it to the NBA game that night.

Tons of people on Twitter posted they were at the Benz with no driving issues on Saturday. Some teams did come up 24-48 hours before. They waited till game day to call the games like it was some 7-8 rec basketball game.

We played outdoors at Bryant Denny the GHSA had a dome and still blew it.

Leadership is what it is called. Name 1 decision the GHSA has made in the last few years worth a damn. 

By the way the roads were not as bad as you make it. 

How about fans leaving on those roads leaving after the games were called it goes both ways.

Then the fools did not have a back up plan to play  at a neutral site. 

Yes they were, the side streets were dangerous, trees were down, black ice in places. Iced overpasses, roads iced over in the shade. 

Main roads for the most part were clear. How do I know, I went out. 

Yes, GHSA did not have a back up plan. 

Regards,

C.A.

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Now I know you're TeamHoover/TeamGeorgia.... but with all due respect, why are you so concerned with what another state's governing body is doing?

• Thanks 1

Yes they were, the side streets were dangerous, trees were down, black ice in places. Iced overpasses, roads iced over in the shade. 

Main roads for the most part were clear. How do I know, I went out. 

Yes, GHSA did not have a back up plan. 

Regards,

C.A.

Yep....Thank Buddha it was nice weather up in Suwanee.....

Rufus>>

• Like 2

Crickets 🦗🦗🦗🦗

Why are you so concerned what I care about?

I also think that the Idaho State association does a great job.  You sound  like some Jr high girls on facebook or Twitter.  Don't be mad that your state association sucks and you can't name a good decision they have made in years. 

The AHSAA has made mistakes but the last few years they have done a good job. The AHSAA is on the cutting edge on handling private schools and getting the call right. The GHSA is not worried about the right call being made ask Peach County.  We also understand like all college and Pro teams  a title game does not need to be played at a home field. Only caveman like thinking of the GHSA allows teams to host title games.

The GHSA is still plowing fields with mules while everyone is using GPS and million dollar tractors to farm with. 

If the GHSA went to  war they would use rocks and sticks while the other  country would have nuclear powered aircraft carriers and f22 and f35 fighters. 

Hard to admit I'm right.  

It's like Alabama under Mike Shula we sucked and made a change.  The sorry ass GHSA needs to do the same.

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Why are you so concerned what I care about?

I also think that the Idaho State association does a great job.  You sound  like some Jr high girls on facebook or Twitter.  Don't be mad that your state association sucks and you can't name a good decision they have made in years. 

The AHSAA has made mistakes but the last few years they have done a good job. The AHSAA is on the cutting edge on handling private schools and getting the call right. The GHSA is not worried about the right call being made ask Peach County.  We also understand like all college and Pro teams  a title game does not need to be played at a home field. Only caveman like thinking of the GHSA allows teams to host title games.

The GHSA is still plowing fields with mules while everyone is using GPS and million dollar tractors to farm with. 

If the GHSA went to  war they would use rocks and sticks while the other  country would have nuclear powered aircraft carriers and f22 and f35 fighters. 

Hard to admit I'm right.  

It's like Alabama under Mike Shula we sucked and made a change.  The sorry ass GHSA needs to do the same.

You still almost elected a Pedofile for Senator it don’t get worse than that

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I can't figure out why you care.  You have *NO* standing.  You don't live in GA.  You don't have kids in school in GA as best I know.  I know you think highly of Rush Propst and I understand that.  You think he has been wronged.  Get over it man.  News flash - you didn't talk to every Brookwood fan.  Tell us, just how many did you talk to?  You can't take what 10 people thing (if you even talked to that many) and extrapolate it to the entire population like you have.

7 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You don' t wanna hear it again but you open the post and respond to it. You are like a woman who gets beat up by a man and goes back to him over and over.

And you are just the same.  Nothing you say or do will impact the GHSA in the least.  Yet you keep bringing it up.  SMH.