Thoughts on this Kid

DarterBlue

Jecoryan Davis-Hamilton, rising Apopka Junior. He plays QB, RB and WR. Had one offer before his Varsity career started, when UM offered at the conclusion of last year's spring game. Their scouts had come to look at Orange City University's five star UM recruit and were impressed, but so far I believe it's his only offer to date. 

Please take a look at the videos and share your thoughts.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/9357229/Jecoryan-DavisHamilton

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Nice looking athlete.

Need to see him vs. more competition

In the sophomore highlights, there was some action from the Lakeland and Norland games. Both teams were solid playoff material. To me the kid is deceptively fast and also has a decent arm. Not sure what position I would target him for, but feel he can do well at the next level. 

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I agree 

I wish apopka would have some games oos,  they a solid program year in and out and i think would do well

I respect Darlington as a coach. I bet Valdosta wishes they would have never kicked him out of town. Had they let Ricky stick around awhile, then the Wildcats would have no need to hide in the bush leagues in order to compete for trophies.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I respect Darlington as a coach. I bet Valdosta wishes they would have never kicked him out of town. Had they let Ricky stick around awhile, then the Wildcats would have no need to hide in the bush leagues in order to compete for trophies.

Their loss was Apopka's gain. RD is a very solid HBC. 

• Like 1