any CB West PA fans/alums/coaches out there

sausmann9

You all have a 20 year football reunion coming up this season; a few years ago I did a reunion package of West games for one of the former players.  If you are an alum, fan, or some other way connected to the program get in touch and I will pass on a copy of this one when done.  if still in the area I will meet you at NBI downtown and you can reimburse me w/ a cheeseburger and iced tea ;)

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

You all have a 20 year football reunion coming up this season; a few years ago I did a reunion package of West games for one of the former players.  If you are an alum, fan, or some other way connected to the program get in touch and I will pass on a copy of this one when done.  if still in the area I will meet you at NBI downtown and you can reimburse me w/ a cheeseburger and iced tea ;)

Petine Just passed Too. 

Upload pics of the event please. 

15 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I remember watching a taped game when Cathedral Prep finally solved the mystery of CB West in the PA state championship game. If I remember correctly the score was 41-35? 

One of the best state title games from any state that I have been to or seen!!!!  Double overtime, two teams nationally ranked in top 10, and a bunch of D1 talent (and 2 NFL'ers) on the field that night.  It was like a heavyweight fight - power vs speed all night long!!!

2 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

One of the best state title games from any state that I have been to or seen!!!!  Double overtime, two teams nationally ranked in top 10, and a bunch of D1 talent (and 2 NFL'ers) on the field that night.  It was like a heavyweight fight - power vs speed all night long!!!

I thought the game against bethalem

catholic in semis was better game. I think it was Bethlehem Catholic am I right? Pettine referred to  them as the Lehigh area all stars 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I thought the game against bethalem

catholic in semis was better game. I think it was Bethlehem Catholic am I right? Pettine referred to  them as the Lehigh area all stars 

that was another EXCELLENT game played at a sold out Lehigh University.  FIrst time in two seasons that CB West was losing during any point in a game.  Becahi (bethlehem catholic) was a very well coached (bob stem NE Pats during 1970's) Lehigh Valley all-star team.  

if into these teams/games I have this season's game package already put together for other guys from those schools, shoot me a PM if interested, there's four games and an ESPN special w/ Pettine that goes with it.

Bob Sanders played on Erie Cathedral Prep against CB West in the finals - he was fun to watch in high school as well.