Ugh... Hope this is not true..

181pl

1 hour ago, Guccifer said:

He is a bozo.

When I incorrectly called him Bocephus, I was talking about Yoda Master.

Nothing to see here, embryo.

Move along. No ink for you here.

Also, wouldn't you expect a coach to stick up for a kid that he's been through the wars with and a kid who has shown great dedication, like Marve? Remember you're talking about something that occurred 11 years ago.

21 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Get yourself together Canes.  Yoda Master is far from a Bozo. He's a great teacher, coach, and Dad. One of the nicest human beings you will ever meet. Totally dedicated to making life better for kids.

All I can go by is what he says on these forums.

He's a total bozo.

7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Also, wouldn't you expect a coach to stick up for a kid that he's been through the wars with and a kid who has shown great dedication, like Marve? Remember you're talking about something that occurred 11 years ago.

So standing up for a kid is akin to apologizing for his actions and blaming others?

That doesn't sound like a very good mentor. Sounds like a groupie to me.

As is typical, you are missing the point. YM isn't sticking up for RM in a sexual battery allegation. He stood up for him after some childish incident at UM when the kid was 18.

Yet you think you can come on here and bash a very fine person for sticking up for a player fresh out of high school 11 years ago? You are still the same judgmental narcisst who hasn't grown up himself in the 15 years or so you've been on these boards. 

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

As is typical, you are missing the point. YM isn't sticking up for RM in a sexual battery allegation. He stood up for him after some childish incident at UM when the kid was 18.

Stop saying he stood up for him.

He apologized for his actions and then blamed Miami and their coaches for his character failures.

I only posted on BCP one time and it was to call out that assclown for his statements.