Random lunch time thought

HSFBfan

Since some of you guys are parents and have kids and than maybe some day those kids will have kids how will your grandkids be told about the politics of the early 2000s. How can you explain to them that yes on the Republican side see son they wanted law and order and to keep people out that wanted to do harm to the country while the other side loved illegals and poverty and wanted to give the country away. It's kinda like my generation trying to understand the hippie generation that to this day makes no sensen

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

It will be known as one of the strangest periods in American history.

From slavery to a black president showed how far we had progressed.

Electing Trump will show how fast a country can be taken down. 

From that to Trump will show the beginning of the end of white domination of this country. 

The "Browning of America" is taking place. Old America fights back.

Of course we disagree but I'll read your opinion 

11 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Since some of you guys are parents and have kids and than maybe some day those kids will have kids how will your grandkids be told about the politics of the early 2000s. How can you explain to them that yes on the Republican side see son they wanted law and order and to keep people out that wanted to do harm to the country while the other side loved illegals and poverty and wanted to give the country away. It's kinda like my generation trying to understand the hippie generation that to this day makes no sensen

My daughters pulled all their kids (6 total) out of public schools and are paying the price for privates. That’s gonna allow for a more neutral education so when they’re old enough to discuss politics, I won’t have to first reverse the effects of the brainwashing going on right now.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Smart kid you raised. 

When my 7 year old grandson was taught his dad and mom were racists because they supported Trump, it was the last straw.  That and one of my granddaughters made to play “pin the tail on the Donald-key”.