Mental illness of some of these posters!!

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

So far I’d made @ORabidOne snap, then I recently made Folsom go off the deep end then right now @GardenStateTrashHauler Just Checked in !!lmao Help him

1D7EC404-957C-426A-A126-3B24A37A6DAF.png

AF1A0435-E1CC-4F81-A103-A6EFC1850AEF.jpeg

WELL, I can only speak for YOU know WHO BUT! PASSION, and knowing what's what, kinda TRUMPS(no pun intended) this BULLSHIT you preppy pukes sling! TRUTH be known, without transfers, there isn't a team on the Eastern Seaboard, who could hang with the UNRECRUITED TOP FIVE in GEORGIA! Talk all this shit until you puke! But you gonna find out SHORTLY!

As an aside, TOO bad we hafta rely on two Carpetbaggers, to carry our water! But  it IS what it IS! 

Is THAT the poster child for JERSEY? NO CLUE what race he is! Looks like dear ole MOM dipped into a panty partee train! WHO'S the father ma'am? I THINK it was the NU JERSEY GIANTS!

@AztecPadre

He’s just salty that The Sherrif which he bragged about for that last couple years was the best thing since sliced 🍞  bread just got hit with credit fraud 

@GardenStateTrashHauler What say  you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/report-multiple-rutgers-players-the-target-of-credit-card-fraud-investigation/amp/

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@AztecPadre

He’s just salty that The Sherrif which he bragged about for that last couple years was the best thing since sliced 🍞  bread just got hit with credit fraud 

@GardenStateTrashHauler What say  you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/report-multiple-rutgers-players-the-target-of-credit-card-fraud-investigation/amp/

Oh shit!! That's why he got kicked off the team? In the article he talks about transferring to play elsewhere, but shouldn't he be more worried bout getting thrown in the clink? EMCC!!!