SF is registering illegals to vote in school elections

HSFBfan

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/19/non-citizens-illegal-immigrants-now-may-register-to-vote-in-san-francisco-school-board-elections.html

Now illegals will have a say in how your schools runs

Anyone wanna take a shot at how very shitty this is gonna go....just look at the school districts near me with the hasidic Jewish population...run down shitholes

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

There are stipulations.

You must be 18

You must live in the city limits 

You must have children under 18 that go to school there.

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

It is their school, not yours.

Your kids are not affected.

They are paying the taxes there.

Those are their tax dollars being spent, not yours.

Myopic.

But then again, your eyes are usually closed to truth.

An improvement, I suppose.

Hope springs eternal.

People have no idea the strain and burden illegals have on both public school systems and hospitals.

Teachers in schools have to slow down material because pablo no hablas ingles good and cant keep up..... which in turn lowers the academic bar for the other children in the class. Plus, hospitals have to see everyone including when Pablo has the sniffles. Maybe Pablo's parents call the ambulance too to get him there which is costly. Many hospitals in southern California are now third world cess pools..... this according to a few women I've dated that work in them so don't shoot the messenger. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

People have no idea the strain and burden illegals have on both public school systems and hospitals.

Teachers in schools have to slow down material because pablo no hablas ingles good and cant keep up..... which in turn lowers the academic bar for the other children in the class. Plus, hospitals have to see everyone including when Pablo has the sniffles. Maybe Pablo's parents call the ambulance too to get him there which is costly. Many hospitals in southern California are now third world cess pools..... this according to a few women I've dated that work in them so don't shoot the messenger. 

The orthodox Jewish community by me doesnt send their kids to the public schools but they vote in the school elections and they sit on the board. Like I said it's a utter shitshow in these districts 

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The orthodox Jewish community by me doesnt send their kids to the public schools but they vote in the school elections and they sit on the board. Like I said it's a utter shitshow in these districts 

Oh God.  The blackhatters.  They’ve started pushing south from Rockland into northern Bergen County.  Don’t get me started. 

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Oh God.  The blackhatters.  They’ve started pushing south from Rockland into northern Bergen County.  Don’t get me started. 

Your screwed. They are down from Sullivan into orange into rockland and now bergen. They will start taking over the communities the schools etc. 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Your screwed. They are down from Sullivan into orange into rockland and now bergen. They will start taking over the communities the schools etc. 

I know the playbook.  Towns in northern Bergen county have started passing “no knock” ordinances, trying to take down eruvs, prohibiting out-of-towners from using public parks, etc.  Some of those have been met with litigation and had to be rescinded.  

The only good thing is that a lot of these northern Bergen County towns are very wealthy.  It may be prohibitive for them to get a huge foothold here.

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I know the playbook.  Towns in northern Bergen county have started passing “no knock” ordinances, trying to take down eruvs, prohibiting out-of-towners from using public parks, etc.  Some of those have been met with litigation and had to be rescinded.  

The only good thing is that a lot of these northern Bergen County towns are very wealthy.  It may be prohibitive for them to get a huge foothold here.

They will start in the crappy towns and start flipping them. Watch....be me they are in spring valley ramapo out near suffern. And they are even getting into the Irish community of pearl river. And nobody is doing a dMn thing about it

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

On your part.

Truth is what I posted.

It is their tax money, their schools.

No drain on anything associated with you.

Glasses can correct short-sightedness.  

Progress comes in baby steps.  Welcome to the light.  Admitting it’s happening is the first step.

A nation of laws, or a nation of men?

A republic, if we can keep it.

• Like 1

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Glasses don't help intellect.

What progress?

You're lost as hell. We are talking about these people getting to vote.

And the fact that they are the taxpayers and their kids education is at stake.

And it does not affect any one of the posters complaining about it. 

Intellect is a muscle.

Yours has atrophied.  The Greek ideal - A sound mind in a sound body.

Eternal vs. Ephemeral.

Principles vs. Power.

The timeless struggle between good and evil.

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

Illegal kids can attend high school at age 20 in our school district. A friend of mine is Principal at a local high school and she thinks it’s insane. The age is the issue, not being illegal to her. But, only illegals have the 20 year old allowance... 

The whole thing is wrong. Illegals need to be removed from our schools. And the oldest you should be in HS is 18

4 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Illegal kids can attend high school at age 20 in our school district. A friend of mine is Principal at a local high school and she thinks it’s insane. The age is the issue, not being illegal to her. But, only illegals have the 20 year old allowance... 

can I ask you what district this is in?

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

And when I park, that 2200 sq. ft. cabin on 40 acres will look divine. 

That 100 foot walk to the edge of the 2 acre stocked pond will take no less than 20 seconds. 

Pulling out the tablet and talking shit to you as you toil away the day, 

Priceless.

Talk is cheap.

As are tablets.

You are still working, a slave to your demons and insecurities.