I've had just about enough of this private school, preppy transferred up BULLSHIT!

ORabidOne

15 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Name ONE of your BADASS coaches, who could take a rural country team to the promised land, drawing from a population pool of 46,000? Lets not all rush to the podium now!xD Being a private school coach is where you go, when you're a FARCE in the REAL WORLD of high school football!

GA is the state of choke jobs!

Overrated!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Name ONE of your BADASS coaches, who could take a rural country team to the promised land, drawing from a population pool of 46,000? Lets not all rush to the podium now!xD Being a private school coach is where you go, when you're a FARCE in the REAL WORLD of high school football!

coach Toal

tony karsich

rich hansen

Nunnzio 

Auggie

Should i keep em coming??

986DBA74-06ED-43CC-B280-6441BA0CF801.png

14 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Gimme the 411! I'll BET his successes stem from TRANSFERS! What you boys don't real is THIS! Of Coolquitt significant transfers in the past three seasons! THREE are from the GISA, the equivalence to a Georgia Flag Football League!

Lol don’t be salty Because no one I’m Ame wants to play football in colquit 

thats is why they get 0 transfers

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Gimme the 411! I'll BET his successes stem from TRANSFERS! What you boys don't real is THIS! Of Coolquitt significant transfers in the past three seasons! THREE are from the GISA, the equivalence to a Georgia Flag Football League!

You can do your own research on him. He's one of the most successful and  respected coaches in the country, and not because of transfers.