Some bad news coming outta Norman Park, Georgia!

ORabidOne

It APPEARS that the BLACK HAT D is WAAAAAY ahead of projections! As it spent a majority of the IPF scrimmage in the offense's back field!😲 Pretty scary stuff, considering the fact that Coach Propst has said that THIS OL may be one of, if not the best he has had! Brian Merritt, who is 6'0" 305lbs, was a BLUR getting into the backfield! NOW, the REALLY bad stuff! With two SEC quality backs in the fold, in the person of Ty Leggett, and 6'1" 210lb. Junior Daijun Edwards, the majority of the snaps were given to junior Markaybion Spradley, at 5'8" 185lbs.! I'll admit, that there WERE a coupla of semi bright spots on O, as 1994 State Champion RB Tim Sanders kid made a Ty Lee type catch on the sideline! Coach ProPst always says that there are usually one or two WR's who just seem to blossom! And THIS Sophomore may be one! And with three contributors in the WR/TE CorPs from 2017 returning! This COULD be a strength, but I don't want to get Ruffi TOO depressed with my glimmer of optimism! Another was the significant maturity of Sophomore Zy Brockington, who was moved from LBer to DE, with the season ending injury to one of their DL starters! At 6'1" 222lbs., his presence could be felt immediately! POSSIBLY a J.J. in the making!

As an aside, the defensive duties appear to be a competition this season! With Jeff Kemp assuming partial DC duties with current DC Mo Dixon! Word has it that the D will be far more diverse this season, in an attempt to utilize the significant number of DL and LBers in the mix! 3-4 and 3-5 combos maybe in the offing!

So, ANYWHO, we jist gonna line up, prepare fer da worst, and HOPE fer da BEST! Iffin our Junior QB1 kin remember them plays, we COULD be decent!

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

It APPEARS that the BLACK HAT D is WAAAAAY ahead of projections! As it spent a majority of the IPF scrimmage in the offense's back field!😲 Pretty scary stuff, considering the fact that Coach Propst has said that THIS OL may be one of, if not the best he has had! Brian Merritt, who is 6'0" 305lbs, was a BLUR getting into the backfield! NOW, the REALLY bad stuff! With two SEC quality backs in the fold, in the person of Ty Leggett, and 6'1" 210lb. Junior Daijun Edwards, the majority of the snaps were given to junior Markaybion Spradley, at 5'8" 185lbs.! I'll admit, that there WERE a coupla of semi bright spots on O, as 1994 State Champion RB Tim Sanders kid made a Ty Lee type catch on the sideline! Coach ProPst always says that there are usually one or two WR's who just seem to blossom! And THIS Sophomore may be one! And with three contributors in the WR/TE CorPs from 2017 returning! This COULD be a strength, but I don't want to get Ruffi TOO depressed with my glimmer of optimism! Another was the significant maturity of Sophomore Zy Brockington, who was moved from LBer to DE, with the season ending injury to one of their DL starters! At 6'1" 222lbs., his presence could be felt immediately! POSSIBLY a J.J. in the making!

As an aside, the defensive duties appear to be a competition this season! With Jeff Kemp assuming partial DC duties with current DC Mo Dixon! Word has it that the D will be far more diverse this season, in an attempt to utilize the significant number of DL and LBers in the mix! 3-4 and 3-5 combos maybe in the offing!

So, ANYWHO, we jist gonna line up, prepare fer da worst, and HOPE fer da BEST! Iffin our Junior QB1 kin remember them plays, we COULD be decent!

Tim Sanders son Tajh is a Freshman and he is most definately a baller! We’ve got him for the next 4 years. I would bet your geretol money he has an offer before the years out..... The good news is  he is not the only one. There are some serious ballers coming up. I’ve been telling you about Zy for years and his cousin Lemeke is going to be a force to be reckoned this year too..😎

1 minute ago, 94Packer said:

Tim Sanders son Tajh is a Freshman and he is most definately a baller! We’ve got him for the next 4 years. I would bet your geretol money he has an offer before the years out..... The good news is  he is not the only one. There are some serious ballers coming up. I’ve been telling you about Zy for years and his cousin Lemeke is going to be a force to be reckoned this year too..😎

PROBABLY why Coach ProPst said in a post game interview in 2015! That the 2018-2023 teams, were gonna be fun to watch!