Hookem Horns Fans

AztecPadre

Warren has looked good so far. He rushed 13 times for 86 yards (6.6 yards per carry) in first preseason game against the Lions. Raiders have Marshawn Lynch and Doug Martin and fullback Keith Smith, so roster spots at the position are few. Lynch and Martin are free agents next year, so if you're looking long term, Warren would be a good option.

Warren just needs to keep progressing and have a good camp and make that a difficult decision for the coaches when the time comes. If he keeps playing well and still gets cut, I would assume someone else would pick him up. Wishing the best for the young man.

23 hours ago, BevoBo said:

Warren has looked good so far. He rushed 13 times for 86 yards (6.6 yards per carry) in first preseason game against the Lions. Raiders have Marshawn Lynch and Doug Martin and fullback Keith Smith, so roster spots at the position are few. Lynch and Martin are free agents next year, so if you're looking long term, Warren would be a good option.

Warren just needs to keep progressing and have a good camp and make that a difficult decision for the coaches when the time comes. If he keeps playing well and still gets cut, I would assume someone else would pick him up. Wishing the best for the young man.

Thanks BevoBo. I'm a Raiders fan and somewhat follow UT since a couple of my sons high school teammates play for them. The Johnson brothers. I know who his dad is and didnt even realize the Raiders had picked him up as an undrafted free agent until the game last week. That kid is a beast and was wondering why he didn't go off when he was playing there. This guy looks the part of a player who should have been drafted. He's not as fast as his pops, but he can bring it.