This is weird. Dallas Cop

DevilDog

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This is where they lived.  I am not buying the wrong Apt. angle. 

https://www.southsideflatsapts.com/photogallery.aspx

Image result for in the South Side Flats apartment complex in Dallas

Southside Flats by Jefferson is an apartment community in the Cedars area of Downtown Dallas. Southside Flats offers 290 studio, one, and two bedroom units with hardwood floors, granite counters and stainless appliances. The property is located minutes from the Alamo Drafthouse, Cedars Social and the NYLO Hotel. You're also a short drive from Downtown Dallas, Arts District, and Uptown. Southside has a swimming pool, fitness center and club house

TX_Dallas_SouthSideFlats_p0663947_1_01_1_PhotoGallery.jpg?crop=(0,0,300,225)&cropxunits=300&cropyunits=225&quality=85&width=956&height=637&mode=crop

TX_Dallas_SouthSideFlats_p0663947_6_06_1_PhotoGallery.jpg?crop=(0,0,300,225)&cropxunits=300&cropyunits=225&quality=85&width=956&height=637&mode=crop

She sounds guilty as hell from reading these posts. No doubt. I’m not up to date on this at all. I’m assuming they will do an investigation and if found that she’s lying, she will be arrested and charged. 

I don’t see the city being liable. They may get sued by ambulance chaser but ...

Ill check it out more when I get home. I’m lil hazy from to many IPAs last night in Sac and Top Golf in Roseville. 

I’m not saying she isn’t guilty. I also agree that she should have been arrested at the scene. Who’s handling the investigation, Dallas PD or Texas Rangers? If it’s the Rangers the city isn’t covering anything up, just letting the Rangers do their thing. DD, what I mean by similar apartment is this. She lives in room 204 he lives In Appartment 304. She accidentally hits three instead of 2 on the elevator, might be playing on phone or just a dumb bitch. Exits elevator and goes to fourth door on the right like she always does, then tries to put key in door, freaks out and shoots the “scary black man” that’s in the apartment she thinks is hers. Not excusing her actions because she still committed manslaughter all day long and should be put in prison for it. Folks need to be sure before they use a gun

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

That is a while floor difference. You know 2 from 3.

We all learned that very, very early.

You scenario's do make sense but like you said, we must think when a human life is at stake.

And I cant speak for that apartment, but I know plenty of Hotels and apartments Ive been to the halls are decorated identically. And I cant be the only one who has ever hit the wrong button on an elevator and get off on the wrong floor. Im not trying to justify her actions. Im really not, but her explanation is believable. Still doesnt change the fact that she killed someone without cause though. Still guilty of manslaughter, but I dont necessarily believe its some conspiracy in play either.