This is weird. Dallas Cop

DevilDog

14 hours ago, DevilDog said:

So she kills my Caribbean brother and probably gets away with it, when his only crime was to be home at night.

Either she was as high as a kite or there is much more to this than meets the eye. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, rockinl said:

Never believe first reports.

The truth to follow.....

Word is they were previously involved in a relationship. (Don't know this as a fact).  States she possibly had a key to his apartment and someone said they heard them argue a bit before the shooting.  Dude had a professional occupation and was well respected.  Possible he wanted to step away and she didn't accept it.  Again this is what is being said a bit around the City.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Word is they were previously involved in a relationship. (Don't know this as a fact).  States she possibly had a key to his apartment and someone said they heard them argue a bit before the shooting.  Dude had a professional occupation and was well respected.  Possible he wanted to step away and she didn't accept it.  Again this is what is being said a bit around the City.  

This is probably close to the truth.

Only a moron would believe her story.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I wouldn’t go that far. I’ve seen several instances where people go to the wrong house in a cookie cutter neighborhood or trailer park where each house is identical. Usually the person is drunk though. Hit the wrong button in the elevator, I’m sure the 7th floor and 6th floor hallway looks identical. Go to the wrong door and freak out. Maybe the headline should actually read dumb ass woman goes to wrong apartment and shoots innocent resident.

2 hours ago, ron169 said:

I wouldn’t go that far. I’ve seen several instances where people go to the wrong house in a cookie cutter neighborhood or trailer park where each house is identical. Usually the person is drunk though. Hit the wrong button in the elevator, I’m sure the 7th floor and 6th floor hallway looks identical. Go to the wrong door and freak out. Maybe the headline should actually read dumb ass woman goes to wrong apartment and shoots innocent resident.

Except this wasn't that type of neighborhood and her apt was allegedly on a different floor.  These are two professional people.  I would assume she knew who was behind the door to that apt.  This will be interesting and DPD better get ready to open their wallets

3 hours ago, rockinl said:

A lot of people are upset that they are covering it up due to not arresting her so they can get their story together.  Terrible way to die.  I hope they don't make this a racial thing because I thing it's a Pu$$y thing when all said and done. By that I mean he was thru with getting it and she was not thru giving it up. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Except this wasn't that type of neighborhood and her apt was allegedly on a different floor.  These are two professional people.  I would assume she knew who was behind the door to that apt.  This will be interesting and DPD better get ready to open their wallets

Why would the PD have to pay up if she did this off duty? 

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

Why would the PD have to pay up if she did this off duty? 

I will assure you the city will be sued.   This is here 2nd shooting and the fact the way the City has conducted this so far.   She shot him in uniform with here Service revolver.  Are they really off duty when still suited and booted?

The family's lawyer, Lee Merritt said, said the lack of an arrest has added to the family's grief.

“We believe the fact that that has not happened yet is a reflection on deferential treatment for law enforcement officers," Merritt said.

Jean, 26, was a graduate of Harding University who worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Dallas. Rawlings called Jean "a great man" and "exactly the kind of citizen we want to have in the city. ... We've lost a potential leader for this city for decades to come."

Rawlings is the Mayor here in Dallas.  

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I will assure you the city will be sued.   This is here 2nd shooting and the fact the way the City has conducted this so far.   She shot him in uniform with here Service revolver.  Are they really off duty when still suited and booted?

The family's lawyer, Lee Merritt said, said the lack of an arrest has added to the family's grief.

“We believe the fact that that has not happened yet is a reflection on deferential treatment for law enforcement officers," Merritt said.

Jean, 26, was a graduate of Harding University who worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Dallas. Rawlings called Jean "a great man" and "exactly the kind of citizen we want to have in the city. ... We've lost a potential leader for this city for decades to come."

Rawlings is the Mayor here in Dallas.  

I just don’t see how the city can be liable if the officer was off duty. The would mean anyone in a work uniform would make their employer liable if they did something while not at work. 

13 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I just don’t see how the city can be liable if the officer was off duty. The would mean anyone in a work uniform would make their employer liable if they did something while not at work. 

Bro I am talking in totality with how this has  processed.  It is reeking of a coverup.  This was clearly a murder.  No arrest till now.  A lie covered up makes you complicit.  An officer is not just another employee off duty when they are caring a weapon issued to them by the City.   Yes I am sure there will be a civil suit which you are saying is the only valid course.  I don't agree because of what's happening here. 

Amber Guyer 

260065_10100238100631460_692917_n_censored.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

This is where they lived.  I am not buying the wrong Apt. angle. 

https://www.southsideflatsapts.com/photogallery.aspx

Image result for in the South Side Flats apartment complex in Dallas

Southside Flats by Jefferson is an apartment community in the Cedars area of Downtown Dallas. Southside Flats offers 290 studio, one, and two bedroom units with hardwood floors, granite counters and stainless appliances. The property is located minutes from the Alamo Drafthouse, Cedars Social and the NYLO Hotel. You're also a short drive from Downtown Dallas, Arts District, and Uptown. Southside has a swimming pool, fitness center and club house

TX_Dallas_SouthSideFlats_p0663947_1_01_1_PhotoGallery.jpg?crop=(0,0,300,225)&cropxunits=300&cropyunits=225&quality=85&width=956&height=637&mode=crop

TX_Dallas_SouthSideFlats_p0663947_6_06_1_PhotoGallery.jpg?crop=(0,0,300,225)&cropxunits=300&cropyunits=225&quality=85&width=956&height=637&mode=crop