Imhotep vs SJR starting at 2:00

tommygun58

11 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

Thats BS about my Son, he's a lineman...and they get NO attention unless they fuck up. I could also tell you what he did for the BC playoff game and the SJR championship game in '15, but that would be bragging according to you....DBP could've lost either of those games, we'll leave it at that...

So on this football discussion board, I can't express my opinion if someone should play or not with a significant injury. He was on the front page of the Record with his intense training regiment from a young age and I don't agree that a young kid should be lifting and intensely training like he did (why is a whole different discussion). Second coming....did you read the Record article and the hype, not an insult toward the kid, but the expectation were through the roof for him. Yes parents raise their kids differently and if you read the original post they were inferring it was Vito's and the kid's decision, I express my opinion about who should be making the call on a significant injury and not making it worse, so you equate me calling them a bad person.

As to the cigar comment....first off he's not to be smoking on campus. Plus the fact that he acts like a big swinging dick. I have 5 yrs of experience with him and the comment above was the first time I saw him.(you know, 1st impressions). Now we can talk about the 4 years, 364 days after that, but I've written enough and have to work (DBP isn't free).

BTW, GSB is like Switzerland and he got a nice deal on a furnace....good for him.

Good Day to you!

Bro his name is Ernie lmao 🤣. I wouldn’t bother with that Fool

25 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

Thats BS about my Son, he's a lineman...and they get NO attention unless they fuck up. I could also tell you what he did for the BC playoff game and the SJR championship game in '15, but that would be bragging according to you....DBP could've lost either of those games, we'll leave it at that...

So on this football discussion board, I can't express my opinion if someone should play or not with a significant injury. He was on the front page of the Record with his intense training regiment from a young age and I don't agree that a young kid should be lifting and intensely training like he did (why is a whole different discussion). Second coming....did you read the Record article and the hype, not an insult toward the kid, but the expectation were through the roof for him. Yes parents raise their kids differently and if you read the original post they were inferring it was Vito's and the kid's decision, I express my opinion about who should be making the call on a significant injury and not making it worse, so you equate me calling them a bad person.

As to the cigar comment....first off he's not to be smoking on campus. Plus the fact that he acts like a big swinging dick. I have 5 yrs of experience with him and the comment above was the first time I saw him.(you know, 1st impressions). Now we can talk about the 4 years, 364 days after that, but I've written enough and have to work (DBP isn't free).

BTW, GSB is like Switzerland and he got a nice deal on a furnace....good for him.

Good Day to you!

Who cares 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Who cares 

Good reply. I'm done with you.....go make some cookies, Keebler

I bet you're one of DeVito's sycophants hanging out in front of the press box every practice

BTW, calling someone a retard is highly offensive to some parents who have a mentally handicapped kid. You don't like my opinion on a kid playing with a bad injury and talking about that, but its OK to use that word to LDT....nice knowing you newbie

• Thanks 2