Meanwhile: How bad is Rutgers Football?

RedZone

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Your right Oklahoma was exposed last weekend. And was shown not to be top 5 material. Stanford came back from 20-7 to beat Oregon. Nice gritty effort by them to get the win. I'm taking Stanford over ND. Alabama clemson osu and Georgia all look great. Haskins at OSU looks great. Could give alabama problems if they meet up. 

Missouri was up and down the field on the Georgia defense but that was still a solid win for Georgia on the road.  I'll bite on UGA  Clemson has played Furman and Ga Southern.  I can't go.  Lets see what they do against the Cuse offense.  Stanford is going to get rolled if the ND safeties do their job which they have been doing all season.  

Haskins and Tua have been the best qb's in the country by a galaxy.  

Just now, nptb17 said:

Missouri was up and down the field on the Georgia defense but that was still a solid win for Georgia on the road.  I'll bite on UGA  Clemson has played Furman and Ga Southern.  I can't go.  Lets see what they do against the Cuse offense.  Stanford is going to get rolled if the ND safeties do their job which they have been doing all season.  

Haskins and Tua have been the best qb's in the country by a galaxy.  

I agree with your qb statement. Both QBs look absolutely lights out. Clemson should be all over the cuse offense. They get cuse down in death valley. It's a revenge game after last year. Have to imagine clemson gonna come out hard. Missouri lost by 14 to Georgia. Drew lock at Missouri is a very good qb who should be a high draft pick. Clemson also played TAMU. You conveniently left out at win on the road. 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree with your qb statement. Both QBs look absolutely lights out. Clemson should be all over the cuse offense. They get cuse down in death valley. It's a revenge game after last year. Have to imagine clemson gonna come out hard. Missouri lost by 14 to Georgia. Drew lock at Missouri is a very good qb who should be a high draft pick. Clemson also played TAMU. You conveniently left out at win on the road. 

A & M sucks.  

4 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

A & M sucks.  

They lost by 2 at home to the #2 team in the country. How do they suck? Also weren't they driving to beat clemson when the kid fumbled the ball. If TAMU sucks than clemson also pretty much sucks and this year of college football is wrapped up. Give the NC to Bama and let's call it a year. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They lost by 2 at home to the #2 team in the country. How do they suck? Also weren't they driving to beat clemson when the kid fumbled the ball. If TAMU sucks than clemson also pretty much sucks and this year of college football is wrapped up. Give the NC to Bama and let's call it a year. 

Fumbles happen.  That is part of football.  Things like that always happen to A&M.  Jimbo sucks too.  If you want to crown them, crown them.  😃

Just now, nptb17 said:

Fumbles happen.  That is part of football.  Things like that always happen to A&M.  Jimbo sucks too.  If you want to crown them, crown them.  😃

Ok Bama wins. They are the National Champs. Yes I know fumbles happen but they gave Clemson everything they can handle. Unfortunately clemson wont play anyone with a pulse from here to end of season. 

39 minutes ago, Hsfblover said:

I was watching the Ohio St/Tulane Game, this last weekend and the announcer stated that if “Rutgers were able to keep the HS kids home, they’d be top 10 every year”.

Top Ten every year might be pushing it but i would expect them to be in the mix at the very least.

This is true.  And I know we’ve said this in the past but it bears repeating - for kids from NJ with a lot of ambition and ability (academic or athletic) it is not their dream to go to Rutgers.  It is a good college and if you do well there you will do well anywhere, but it is what it is.  Doesn’t have the same hold on in-state imaginations like Michigan or a southern state school does for the citizens of those states.

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok Bama wins. They are the National Champs. Yes I know fumbles happen but they gave Clemson everything they can handle. Unfortunately clemson wont play anyone with a pulse from here to end of season. 

Clemson is going to lose a conference game.  They always do.  The most like candidate is Syracuse this week.Trevor Lawrence is getting his first start to.  Syracuse is going to throw the block at them.

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Clemson is going to lose a conference game.  They always do.  The most like candidate is Syracuse this week.Trevor Lawrence is getting his first start to.  Syracuse is going to throw the block at them.

I figured Lawrence gonna tear them up esp at home. But if they do lose they will stay in top 4. Because it's the ACC and they will go 11-1 and win the ACC. Nobody gonna challenge them in that game. 

Alabama has 2 places to slip up.....at LSU or home against Auburn. 

• Like 1