Whiteshoes Top 100 - October 1, 2018

whiteshoes

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It pains me when you say the entire league should be ranked when Servite sucks and OLU rides on the coat tails of success they had nearly 10 years ago... 

Outside of SJB and MD who is there?! 

Those 2 carry the whole damn conference without them the TL is just another Catholic conference. 

Y'all have this amazing habit of pissing on other states and other leagues but you refuse to look at the flaws of the one you worship... 

SJB and MD are it in the TL that's it there's no one else.... 

The top 3 Trinity League teams belong in the National Top 50.

The lower 3 Trinity League teams belong in the 75-100 range. 

Most of the teams ranked 75-100 in the comp poll would lose 90% of the time to Servite, OLU, Santa Margarita.  Sorry if the truth bothers you so much. 

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

The top 3 Trinity League teams belong in the National Top 50.

The lower 3 Trinity League teams belong in the 75-100 range. 

Most of the teams ranked 75-100 in the comp poll would lose 90% of the time to Servite, OLU, Santa Margarita.  Sorry if the truth bothers you so much. 

Y'all say the same damn shit every fucking time... 

But I don't see it... 

SJB and MD have earned their place regardless of how they got their talent theyre doing something out there winning titles... 

Tf is Servite,OLU and the rest of the raggity Anne kids doing?

Oh let me guess Jserra kept it close with SJB so they deserve something... 

I'll tell you what they deserve... 

A drop it's amazing you wanna give them credit for losing since when TF did we start rewarding failure?! 

Idc if they lost by 1 point. A loss is a loss but some how this doesn't apply to CA... 

Y'all want special treatment 

You don't even know  anything about the Trinity League.  All you know is that SJB and the Stache are much better than any HS team you've ever watched play in person.  Until you have seen the game speed and physicality of the Trinity League teams, you should keep quiet or risk appearing stupid.

In the Trinity League, unlike teams in your neighborhood, there is nobody your team can pick on to gain an edge.  Nobody.  The 5'2 DB doesn't exist.  The 5'7 290 lb offensive guard doesn't see the field.  The coaching staff that can't count how many guys on the field, does not exist.

You seek to denigrate (college word) the other Trinity League teams, by measuring them against the Top two.  Same as the Ga playbook over the past 5 years.

No to be more specific it only applies to Socal because y'all treat NorCal like dirt and DLS has been carrying the damn state since the time half y'all where teenagers busting nuts to Farrah Fawcett.. 

But y'all constantly bash them and kiss the ass of the TL who realistically just recently started doing anything... 

There I go with the whole TL I mean SJB and MD... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You don't even know  anything about the Trinity League.  All you know is that SJB and the Stache are much better than any HS team you've ever watched play in person.  Until you have seen the game speed and physicality of the Trinity League teams, you should keep quiet or risk appearing stupid.

In the Trinity League, unlike teams in your neighborhood, there is nobody your team can pick on to gain an edge.  Nobody.  The 5'2 DB doesn't exist.  The 5'7 290 lb offensive guard doesn't see the field.  The coaching staff that can't count how many guys on the field, does not exist.

You seek to denigrate (college word) the other Trinity League teams, by measuring them against the Top two.  Same as the Ga playbook over the past 5 years.

You sure about that? 

And this is where depth comes in play... 

Who the hell else am I supposed to measure them against?! 

Cen10?,MV?,Folsom?,Narbonne?(lol) 

Well let me tell you the problem with doing that 

OLU seems to be the only one willing to schedule Cen10 as of late... 

MV ain't gonna play a TL team outside the playoffs I'm surprised they even scheduled SM. 

Folsom ain't playing a TL team and vice versa 

Narbonne isnt even worth mentioning...

The thing that's also hurts. 

MD,Cen10,SJB,etc could all build a High Calibur schedule without having to leave the state of CA... 

Cen10 a school that has financial disadvantages when it comes to scheduling OOS games. Could instead play some in state powers but I don't see MD or SJB calling em... 

Wait I know you'll use your favorite excuse "They'll meet in the playoffs" 

And as I've said 100 times over... 

That's a piss poor excuse... 

Colquitt played Mceachern and Grayson and do you know what the odds of them meeting in the playoffs are? Pretty damn high because all 3 are in the same class and same side of the bracket... 

Miami Central plays Carol City know what the odds of them meeting are ? Pretty high hell they're in the same conference...