What did DePaul do....

Zipcep

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I get that, I just don't buy the story that Hansen  promised to take out the starters for the second half, period, and that he then did not do it to take advantage of poor unsuspecting Bosco. 

It makes no sense. If poor Bosco put in their 2nd team and Rich didn't , how come they did not blow them off the field? 

A team he blew out a couple weeks later no less with both playing to win.

It simply does not make any sense. 

I have heard so many BS stories about Rich over the years that almost always boil down to Bergen County arrogance. 

Actually, I don’t think you get it. The game meant NOTHING. 

I bet Rich played starters for a series at most in the second half ... and prob not all the starters if he did. 

And they didn’t play weekS later.... they played 8 days later and spp blew them out at caven point. 

There was no reason to risk injury to any starter for playing them any more than a series in second half. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Actually, I don’t think you get it. The game meant NOTHING. 

I bet Rich played starters for a series at most in the second half ... and prob not all the starters if he did. 

And they didn’t play weekS later.... they played 8 days later and spp blew them out at caven point. 

There was no reason to risk injury to any starter for playing them any more than a series in second half. 

I get this. 

So you agree with me that Zip is full of crap, correct? 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I was standing w the DBP AD on the sidelines for much of that game. He was pissed. Both HCs had indeed agreed to pull all of their starters at half. SPP was up 14-7 at half and it ended up at 28-14 so both halfs mirrored each other scoring-wise despite SPP keeping its starters in well into the 4Q. 

and you heard Rich say that under any circumstance, swore on the soul of his parents he would yank his starters... 

It was a nothing game and Zip is bitching, freakin' ridiculous no matter how you cut it.  Why the hell should SSP take a loss in a meaningless game or not? 

Assassin. IMHO of course. ;)

Petty freakin,' should never be mentioned crap no matter what happened. 

49 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and you heard Rich say that under any circumstance, swore on the soul of his parents he would yank his starters... 

It was a nothing game and Zip is bitching, freakin' ridiculous no matter how you cut it.  Why the hell should SSP take a loss in a meaningless game or not? 

Assassin. IMHO of course. ;)

Petty freakin,' should never be mentioned crap no matter what happened. 

"So you agree with me that Zip is full of crap, correct"

You don't deserve a response from me....bitching, full of crap.....I stated a fact and GSB reinforced it

FUCK YOU

I'll put you in the "cock holster" group...you with your friend "Rich" Hanson.....and "low, hard driver" with his friend "Greg" Toal

Good Day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zipcep said:

"So you agree with me that Zip is full of crap, correct"

You don't deserve a response from me....bitching, full of crap.....I stated a fact and GSB reinforced it

FUCK YOU

I'll put you in the "cock holster" group...you with your friend "Rich" Hanson.....and "low, hard driver" with his friend "Greg" Toal

Good Day

Good post, lot's of emotion, always good. 

I had to look up "cock holster," damned! (I know what fuck you means :))

Here is what I know. I know every story has two sides, that it makes no sense to pull starters if the game is close weather it's meaningless or not and that the following week Pete blew out Bosco so he was clearly the better team and he only won by 2 scores. WTF is there to bitch about? Christ. And years later no less.

And if someone points this out, FUCK THEM. 

Take a deep breath, it's just not a big deal.

peace out