PrepGridiron Rankings 2018

AztecPadre

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Rufus, you’re a smart dude. Ms. Violet wouldn’t love you so much if you weren’t. I realiz that it’d be nice and convenient for the left, but you know exactly why we CANT have a simple majority to decide the presidency. 

Sir....a few points if I may....

1.  We use the simple majority for everything else...such as Congress, Governorship and Reality Show winners.  Why not the Presidency?

2.  You say I'm smart?  That's yet to be determined.  History will decide.  

3.  Ms. Violet tolerates me.  OK...OK...Ms. Violet does love me deeply (as I do her) but she does question my sanity from time to time.  But...Thank Buddha she's a Bernie supporter or there could be dissension in the ranks.

4.  I personally don't have a lot against the Pubs.  The REAL Pubs.  I will say...the REAL Pubs have no balls.  Most will say privately that Trumpy The Clown and his mindless minions are not REAL Pubs.  How the Republican Party EVER let these OMG right-wing Nazi wannabees take over their Klan...is beyond my comprehension.

5.  I have friends (and relatives) who think brother Brett is a "righteous" man.  he may be...BUT...he lied.  He absolutely did.  Add that to his temperament during his testimony...and it is extremely clear to me...Brett Kavanaugh is not the right man for the Supreme Court.  

BERNIE FOR DESPOT !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1