PrepGridiron Rankings 2018

AztecPadre

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Was wondering the same thing

Dear member,

We appreciate your interest in our seasonal rankings.  After consulting with the sub committee on team rankings, it was decided that we do not have enough data points on the Texas teams to put forth our best effort at this time.  We were also served with a cease and desist subpoena from the Georgia contingent that we wait until 2019 to publish the next rankings.

As always thank you in advance for your membership.

-The Comish

• Haha 4

Just now, The Comish said:

Dear member,

We appreciate your interest in our seasonal rankings.  After consulting with the sub committee on team rankings, it was decided that we do not have enough data points on the Texas teams to put forth our best effort at this time.  We were also served with a cease and desist subpoena from the Georgia contingent that we wait until 2019 to publish the next rankings.

-The Comish

Ga filibustering?  Figures. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The Colquitt County Football Packer Hawgs are #1!

Noone else is even close. Just figured I'd let you guys know to save you all some time and brain power since we know both of those are limited resources for most on here.

Thank me later!

Well thanks a lot. 

I just got done trying to talk NOR off a ledge that no one (outside of Rab) was making any grandiose claims about the Packers. 

Image result for facepalm gif

xD

Although, I guess, as much as he has made the claim, we may as well all start making grandiose claims. 

52 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well thanks a lot. 

I just got done trying to talk NOR off a ledge that no one (outside of Rab) was making any grandiose claims about the Packers. 

Image result for facepalm gif

xD

Although, I guess, as much as he has made the claim, we may as well all start making grandiose claims. 

Does grandiose mean honest?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

-The Comish

Hey Cumish,

I’m concerned that the torque and pulling capacity on my Cummins diesel is not up to snuff. 

Would like to tie your ankles to the back bumper and take you for a skull drag. 

Let me know....

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

9 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The Colquitt County Football Packer Hawgs are #1!

Noone else is even close. Just figured I'd let you guys know to save you all some time and brain power since we know both of those are limited resources for most on here.

Thank me later!

Lets be fer serious heah! EVERYBODY knows that PUBLIC schools, especially those in the sticks, have NO bidness being ranked in the top 1000!

20 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

-The Comish

Hawg, permission to speak freely sir?

Thanks in advance... Sounds like the sub committee has a lot of Crats on the board. Can't we just bypass the 2 states that have a hard time just figuring out who's who in their state and push forth with a majority rules vote like the left wants for the next election? Screw the system and the electoral.

In the famous words of Larry the cable guy... get-er-done.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Its on me; I'm a slacker. I corral the troops after this week and get it out. 

Anyone interested in being a panelist this year, let me know. 

How about sequestering the top 6 or 8 pick em leaders? 

By the way... I can't serve, I have a doctor's appointment I made 3 months ago and that was the earliest opening for my testicle transplant they had available. PS thank you Bruce Jenner for your frozen balls.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Hawg, permission to speak freely sir?

Thanks in advance... Sounds like the sub committee has a lot of Crats on the board. Can't we just bypass the 2 states that have a hard time just figuring out who's who in their state and push forth with a majority rules vote like the left wants for the next election? Screw the system and the electoral.

In the famous words of Larry the cable guy... get-er-done.

Now we're getting somewhere.  It's time to revamp the system and bury the antiquated electoral crap.

The first step is to....MAKE BERNIE DESPOT !!!!!

Then we dissolve the Congress and the Not So Supreme Court.

Bring On the NWO !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Now we're getting somewhere.  It's time to revamp the system and bury the antiquated electoral crap.

The first step is to....MAKE BERNIE DESPOT !!!!!

Then we dissolve the Congress and the Not So Supreme Court.

Bring On the NWO !!!!!

Rufus>>

I have this bad feeling Mrs Violet is going to get on the phone and chew my ass for getting you-ah pollatickin on a football night. 

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

How about sequestering the top 6 or 8 pick em leaders? 

By the way... I can't serve, I have a doctor's appointment I made 3 months ago and that was the earliest opening for my testicle transplant they had available. PS thank you Bruce Jenner for your frozen balls.

Wow, this thread just took a strange turn.  Lol

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I knew you didn't believe in....one person - one vote !!!!

Power to the People !!!!!

Rufus>>

Rufus, you’re a smart dude. Ms. Violet wouldn’t love you so much if you weren’t. I realiz that it’d be nice and convenient for the left, but you know exactly why we CANT have a simple majority to decide the presidency.