For the NJ guys

HSFBfan

Bayonne is and ALWAYS has been a very redneck city. I was in no small measure that the institutionalized racism kept Jersey City's bad side from expanding into and even gobbling up Bayonne. 

Plus, I am sure Mendez has his fingers all up and in Bayonne and the mayor would like nothing more than cutting them off. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Bayonne is and ALWAYS has been a very redneck city. I was in no small measure that the institutionalized racism kept Jersey City's bad side from expanding into and even gobbling up Bayonne. 

Plus, I am sure Mendez has his fingers all up and in Bayonne and the mayor would like nothing more than cutting them off. 

How has bayonne been a redneck city? I've traveled thru bayonne alot. None of it reflects a redneck town at all. How would you consider it a redneck town 

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

LOL, what do you expect to see when traveling though a racist town in GA? Giant billboards advocating for segregation? 

I've traveled thru the south. I've seen huge confederate flags flying on the side of the highways. Usually you see something that you would consider to be redneck or whatever you wanna call it. Bayonne has nothing like that

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I've traveled thru the south. I've seen huge confederate flags flying on the side of the highways. Usually you see something that you would consider to be redneck or whatever you wanna call it. Bayonne has nothing like that

No confederate flags... so no racism.. got it. 

What else is Bayonne missing? 

I admit they don't have pick up trucks with rifle racks also but I can guarantee you.... never mind

Do you know ANYTHING about Bayonne? Just curious. 

Just now, noonereal said:

No confederate flags... so no racism.. got it. 

What else is Bayonne missing? 

I admit they don't have pick up trucks with rifle racks also but I can guarantee you.... never mind

Do you know ANYTHING about Bayonne? Just curious. 

I've posted what I've noticed driving thru the town. That is what I asked you to explain which you havent done how bayonne is  redneck town. So again in all seriousness how is bayonne a redneck town

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I've posted what I've noticed driving thru the town. That is what I asked you to explain which you havent done how bayonne is  redneck town. So again in all seriousness how is bayonne a redneck town

Kid, I do not care to post anymore about it as I like Bayonne and have many close friends their. 

Frankly I should know better than to ever reply to you so it's on me. 

An d I know you know nothing of Bayonne or you'd understand. It's the only city I ever lived or worked in that has this reputation. Heck when I lived in Jersey City and literally did not know where it was on a map it was common conversation. 

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

Kid, I do not care to post anymore about it as I like Bayonne and have many close friends their. 

Frankly I should know better than to ever reply to you so it's on me. 

An d I know you know nothing of Bayonne or you'd understand. It's the only city I ever lived or worked in that has this reputation. Heck when I lived in Jersey City and literally did not know where it was on a map it was common conversation. 

Interesting. I also have you on ignore so its on me to look at your response. 

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

I think your posts are a bit confusing to some as the 'redneck' term you are using invokes a much clearer picture..... as say 'an American Southerner' than it does with a Polish immigrant and a thick accent...

your description does seem 'off'

I know what you are talking about with Bayonne, but much of that is immigrants generally being more tight knit than some, and can tell you at least from the Policing side (historically} it was not directed as much due to any specific color as you might think...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

NJ statewide races are always one of the GOP’s “great white whales”.  Anything is possible, and Menendez is particularly corrupt, but GOP candidates always poll well until the last couple of weeks.  If this holds true to form then I expect Menendez to win by 10-12 points in the end.

That would suck. Hugin seems to be doing well and every article has this a real tight race. I'm hoping the people of NJ wake up and vote Menendez out