Yogi showed up...

DBP66

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

by my tree stand where I hunt...now I know who's been craping in my tree stand!

WGI_0025.JPG

WGI_0033.JPG

Packing bear spray are ya?   Lots up there by you, even took out a hiker in Ramapo if you remember...stay careful.

Some up there eat black bear and like it better than venison.  You looking for Bucks? LOL

Had a Monster buck come in last evening on the herd of does in my back yard, but my dog chased it before I could get a good  pic....

The little guys must have been bored or something while moms were busy...

kept trying to play with me the other day...

44 minutes ago, Troll said:

Packing bear spray are ya?   Lots up there by you, even took out a hiker in Ramapo if you remember...stay careful.

Some up there eat black bear and like it better than venison.  You looking for Bucks? LOL

Had a Monster buck come in last evening on the herd of does in my back yard, but my dog chased it before I could get a good  pic....

The little guys must have been bored or something while moms were busy...

kept trying to play with me the other day...

...I was hoping to get some bucks on the camera but I got more bears than bucks!...I actually walked into one as I was setting the trail-cam up..we walked into each other I spotted the bear about 40 yards away first and he saw me 3-5 seconds later..we had a short stare down and he went his way...in no hurry...it's such an awesome feeling seeing a bear in their house...and I had no gun or weapon..just a backpack filled with minerals blocks and water..my wife wanted to kill me...i told her I had me "fists of furry" if needed!...LOL

..I got woods behind and to one side of my house and have many deer on my property on a daily basis..a few small spikes but the bucks go MIA for 11 1/2 months..I just stated seeings a beautiful large 8 pointer in my back yard the last 2 weeks..I'm hoping he hangs around until x-bow season!...

here's a bigger bear that also showed up....400+lbs for sure

WGI_0039.JPG

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...I was hoping to get some bucks on the camera but I got more bears than bucks!...I actually walked into one as I was setting the trail-cam up..we walked into each other I spotted the bear about 40 yards away first and he saw me 3-5 seconds later..we had a short stare down and he went his way...in no hurry...it's such an awesome feeling seeing a bear in their house...and I had no gun or weapon..just a backpack filled with minerals blocks and water..my wife wanted to kill me...i told her I had me "fists of furry" if needed!...LOL

..I got woods behind and to one side of my house and have many deer on my property on a daily basis..a few small spikes but the bucks go MIA for 11 1/2 months..I just stated seeings a beautiful large 8 pointer in my back yard the last 2 weeks..I'm hoping he hangs around until x-bow season!...

Lots of hunters around here, and the guys I know like the compound bow hunting the best...

And Yes when surprised by a bear, and all you got is fists o fury LOL, it does definitely raise your blood pressure 😄 

same here with the bucks, MIA for like 10 months and all come in for like one or two.....(outside of those couple little knobby young ones).  Thing that gets me is how freaking big they get, like freaking moose compared to the northern (mountain) type.  Saw my first big rack yesterday with the cold snap... 

Murphy 'banned' the Bear hunt in NJ (just 'state' property, but did not touch the season otherwise)….so this year all the hunters bang pots thru the state forest and pop em when they step off it....totally stupid...but that's jersey.... 

• Like 1