SC finals

Bormio

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What's DF biggest wins??

Hanna was the biggest win, followed by Summerville.  They were supposed to play highly regarded Mallard Creek in week 0 - lightening cancelled that game.  I will say their schedule was not overwhelming, but they simply blew everyone away.  And they put 59 on a Hanna team that beat good teams like Dorman and Byrnes (crushing Byrnes).  This was the best DF team ever, including the one that put 53 on Allen in Texas that had a QB that might win the Heisman tomorrow.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What's DF biggest wins??

Hanna and Summerville were the biggest wins Although think we would’ve beat Mallard Creek as well had we played them. Hopefully we schedule an outb of state team from Georgia or Florida. I’m pretty sure we have Mallard Creek scheduled again but I would like to see us take on a 7A Georgia squad or a South Florida squad next year. 

Just now, Silverfox92 said:

Hanna and Summerville were the biggest wins Although think we would’ve beat Mallard Creek as well had we played them. Hopefully we schedule an outb of state team from Georgia or Florida. I’m pretty sure we have Mallard Creek scheduled again but I would like to see us take on a 7A Georgia squad or a South Florida squad next 

I know summerville traveled oos becajse I watched them play on tv. At least I hope I'm thinking of the right team. Did hanna travel oos? 

Are the teams you mentioned top 100? 

I'm sorry for all the questions I truly dkdnt pay much attention to hs football this year 

26 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I know summerville traveled oos becajse I watched them play on tv. At least I hope I'm thinking of the right team. Did hanna travel oos? 

Are the teams you mentioned top 100? 

I'm sorry for all the questions I truly dkdnt pay much attention to hs football this year 

Hanna is the only top 100 team. Mallard Creek would have been the other but game got cancelled. I expect at least 2 other ranked teams on the schedule next year out of state of course. 

4 minutes ago, Silverfox92 said:

Hanna is the only top 100 team. Mallard Creek would have been the other but game got cancelled. I expect at least 2 other ranked teams on the schedule next year out of state of course. 

Sounds good. I hope next year the schedule is there and DF wins. 

I root for the NJ teams so any chance we see DF in NJ

• Thanks 1

Don't sleep on the Silver Foxes. I've watched them live a few times. Hustle football for 48 minutes. Knotts doesn't put a sloppy squad on the field.  They're not stacked with Div 1 talent, because in South Carolina doesn't have open enrollment. As in Georgia and Texas, DoJ oversight of drawing school boundries precludes the possibility. A factor some choose to ignore when comparing programs from various states.Or suffer from selective amnesia.

• Like 1