Attention to detail and happy New Years

CardinalTruth

Random thing that has stuck out to me for the New Years celebrations the past 3 years.... anyone else pick up on how many Asians are everywhere across all the news networks in the crowds on the front lines? It’s across all the major news networks so it isn’t a battle of left or right, democrats or republicans. Simply has anyone else noticed it? And it’s not a slant against Asians. Not trying to start a racial debate either. Maybe there more dedicated and proud to stand threw the harsh conditions to celebrate freedom. I dunno. All I know is I’ve seen it the last couple years, then my own wife, who I know is smart but shrugs things off even mentioned it this year. Like this is the 3rd year in a row of nothing but Asians in the crowd. Just want some thoughts, not bickering if ya noticed to regardless of your heritage. And the commercials all the way up to 1:30 seconds away from the ball drop. All thoughts appreciated without the negative 

9 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

Random thing that has stuck out to me for the New Years celebrations the past 3 years.... anyone else pick up on how many Asians are everywhere across all the news networks in the crowds on the front lines? It’s across all the major news networks so it isn’t a battle of left or right, democrats or republicans. Simply has anyone else noticed it? And it’s not a slant against Asians. Not trying to start a racial debate either. Maybe there more dedicated and proud to stand threw the harsh conditions to celebrate freedom. I dunno. All I know is I’ve seen it the last couple years, then my own wife, who I know is smart but shrugs things off even mentioned it this year. Like this is the 3rd year in a row of nothing but Asians in the crowd. Just want some thoughts, not bickering if ya noticed to regardless of your heritage. And the commercials all the way up to 1:30 seconds away from the ball drop. All thoughts appreciated without the negative 

A "slant" against Asians?

What was that, a Freudian slope?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I was just trying to make a joke. 

Happy New Year! You can't see it, but I'm holding up a glass of champagne, as a gesture of fellowship. 

I saw it too and laughed. Whether intentional or not it was still funny. 2019 can we still laugh at ourselves and others or is that still bad and have to be some outrage?