Calling out every college Guru out here on Prepgridiron(LDT Pickem

LiberalDonaldTrump

Just now, ECHS05 said:

UCF is getting their comeuppance for avoiding any real football teams and claiming a damn MNC like a bunch of delusional kids.

Yeah but it's ok for bama to claim titles in years with 3 losses and losing bowl games

Why 

BECAUSE THE SEC SO DAMN ELITE

The sheep think that bama and UGA playing in championship last year makes teams like Arkansas and vandy elite

It's hilarious

Tell me one elite team LSU beat this year? Just one

The only elite team blasted them and shut them out in their own house like they were a JV team

If LSU wins it will just be first time in a while they actually accomplished something despite always being top 5 in the end all and be all recruiting rankings that everyone claims is the indicator of who's elite and who isn't

Guess it's also easy to ignore when a team when a lot more drive like Troy walked into LSU last year and spanked LSU sorry overrated ass

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah but it's ok for bama to claim titles in years with 3 losses and losing bowl games

Why 

The sheep think that bama and UGA playing in championship last year makes teams like Arkansas and vandy elite

It's hilarious

Arkansas and Vandy are at the very bottom of the SEC.

You could put all 4 other Power 5 conferences together and you might have the SECs depth then.

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Why 

It's hilarious

SEC is elite, Vandy played ND close. Look dude, I’m sorry FSU sucks but I wouldn’t touch that FSU pussy with your dick. 

BIGTen considered to be second best conference by many but had nobody in playoff, go figure. 

BGW

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Tell me one elite team LSU beat this year? Just one

The only elite team blasted them and shut them out in their own house like they were a JV team

If LSU wins it will just be first time in a while they actually accomplished something despite always being top 5 in the end all and be all recruiting rankings that everyone claims is the indicator of who's elite and who isn't

Guess it's also easy to ignore when a team when a lot more drive like Troy walked into LSU last year and spanked LSU sorry overrated ass

Ga

Definitely elite, should’ve been in it but didn’t finish. 

Pretty clear to me,

BGW

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

SEC is elite, Vandy played ND close. Look dude, I’m sorry FSU sucks but I wouldn’t touch that FSU pussy with your dick. 

BIGTen considered to be second best conference by many but had nobody in playoff, go figure. 

BGW

Notre Dame is average at best

Clemson exposed that a few days ago

Notre Dame also played close with USC and northwestern

Just now, Columbiafan said:

And @ECHS05

Don't claim bama only reason LSU hasn't won a national title lately

Texas A&M

Ole Miss 2X

Auburn

Have all managed to beat them in the stretch LSU has failed to

All of whom never have as much talent as LSU gets every year

There is no way you can claim LSU hasn't wasted opportunity after opportunity 

Again... Thats because LSU is in the greatest conference in America.

Hell... If Auburn was in the Pac12, theyd be playing Ohio St. in the Rose Bowl tonight & Auburn wasnt even that good relative to the rest of the SEC.