LSU's Orgeron offers nine during stop at Baltimore school

RedZone

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Read the chain. He's making a point that any fool can start a baseless, revolting rumor on the Internet. Every SFA rumor that's been posted on this site of late has been refuted with insurmountable facts by people 100% in the know. 

Keep telling your self that. Why don’t you come down and talk to coaches around the state before claiming things are false.

1 hour ago, Popzilla said:

Not angry. You often repeat vicious lies and rumors...how is your dad being a molester any different?

No lies repeated. If you are a coach in the state as I am you know the facts. This GSB guy is protecting his gravy train. 

Why won't those pussy schools schedule SFA then? You know what the MIAA is teaching its student-athletes? When the going gets tough give up and run away to Mommy and Daddy. You can side with them. No way I'd ever. 

Wow another low IQ guy has to name call. So sad very poor representation for your “business”.

• Sad 1

What broken rules? I have a letter in my possession from the Exec Dir of the MPSSAA that they're in good standing. The MIAA automatically awards them the conference football championship at the start of the 2018 season and that's being moral to you? I bet you taught your kids to give up their lunch money to bullies in the cafeteria. Your speak is that of one who's been neutered. Grow some damn balls!!! 

LOL I post a letter an you say the gentleman is lying.  You have not discounted anything.  You an the JV SFA are pretty funny.  So let’s put some cash up on SFA being handed the championship in 2019 for charity.  Also you talk the game let’s see this letter.  

53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If you insist....

From last year?  Not sure if your up on current events we are discussing this upcoming season with them being out of the MIAA for football.  You have a letter on that yet while you're making their schedule?

20 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Hey dumb dumb do you know what it takes to be on MPSSAA approved list?   It’ takes your AD signing a paper stating you follow a few sets of standards of play By the way SFA doesn’t even follow half of them so I guess their AD lied when he sent the form in. How very Christian of them lol

ECA got on the list and they didn’t follow any of the standards nor were they actually a school.    So there is that 

Wow GSB this does not help you.

Oh and Pat at Mervo is a great person and very relevant in our state. Very sad you belittle guys like him that work at schools who need a person like him to help mentor those young men. 

It is a sad day for HS FB to have someone with your feelings involved if that is how you truly feel.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Yeah let’s see the letter.  I actually know the AD/HC at Mervo and he is no fool or liar 

How can you vouch for his truthfulness? Has he never told a lie ever in life...you sure? How many lies does one need to tell to he a liar?

You have verified that the 'Sean' that he claimed was recruiting his player was from SF? There is no Sean associated with the program. So that is a lie told in the whiny letter written by him.

6 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Your nuts and grasping.  But of course you’re used to that I’m sure your master keeps you busy.  So tell me how a pudgy nerd boy gets a gig like yours? Yeah I know you have to suck his balls but what else qualified you?   Have you even played the game or were you just a Gilman cheerleader?  I think we know the answer.  You give meaning to the term Hanky Panjy. lol.  Dork!

Lmao 😂 who shit in your Corn Flakes? Lol my Man you got exposed for not knowing jackshit and all you got is name calling 

Hella Butt Hurt 😭 

09CFFB93-0910-4E8A-A176-86FC639CFD46.gif

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2019 at 7:24 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Read the chain. He's making a point that any fool can start a baseless, revolting rumor on the Internet. Every SFA rumor that's been posted on this site of late has been refuted with insurmountable facts by people 100% in the know. 

I have read the chain. There is a difference between saying SFA coaches are at best classless and him talking about child molesters. What a sick mind to use that analogy. Takes a truly disturbed person to even contemplate a molestation situation and for you to understand that is deeply troubling as well. I would ask the moderators is those ok? If so I will bow out because this is disgusting at best