For All The Rush Groupies

MTP28

With his high school career shattered what will the Rush end up doing for employment? Move back to Bama or start a job at Lowe’s in Moultrie as a lumber consultant? Hell Randy May offer him a job putting the weights back in place at the fieldhouse. In all seriousness hope he lands somewhere that will allow him to still be apart of football in some capacity. Truth is if he had options during the past few years he should have moved on.

• Haha 1

Lime Sink is considering getting into the high school player rep business.  It may be just a fad...but it is definitely a lucrative one.  If our projected business plan shows the proper margins...I would imagine that Rush will be the first candidate we make an offer to search out and evaluate talent.

The timeline will be critical...but doable.

More to come....

Rufus>>

Ha Ha yeah it’s a shame that a man with that much talent has let poor decisions hamper his legacy as one of the best in the country. While I kid with most of the Colquitt folks I hope he finds a venue to use his talents in a positive way.

And if y’all can make a buck off it more power to y’all 

2 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Ha Ha yeah it’s a shame that a man with that much talent has let poor decisions hamper his legacy as one of the best in the country. While I kid with most of the Colquitt folks I hope he finds a venue to use his talents in a positive way.

And if y’all can make a buck off it more power to y’all 

i always liked this about him. Not the specific things he did but the fact that he was so human. So imperfect yet successful.

• Like 1