Why wasn’t this mass shooting in N.J. on MSM for a week? 4 females shot...

NorCalRuss

12 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/4-Female-Victims-Shot-in-Newark-Officials-504936162.html?amp=y

I wonder if the clown show liberal rats call this a mass shooting? 

I wonder why it wasn’t on cnn msnbc all week?

I wonder who the shooter is? 

You really want a race war. Fuckin wow. Just wow. What happened to you as a kid?

Seems you are feeling guilty about your skin head boys being called out and trying to change the social narrative are ya? 

Your daddy, Trump, would be proud of all your little hateful, conspiratorial posts.

I can imagine what you teach your kids. The mirror opposite of the little girls in Philadelphia that were taught to sing of cutting off heads no doubt. 

don't bother to reply, I am out. You turned my stomach. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

You really want a race war. Fuckin wow. Just wow. What happened to you as a kid?

Seems you are feeling guilty about your skin head boys being called out and trying to change the social narrative are ya? 

Your daddy, Trump, would be proud of all your little hateful, conspiratorial posts.

I can imagine what you teach your kids. The mirror opposite of the little girls in Philadelphia that were taught to sing of cutting off heads no doubt. 

don't bother to reply, I am out. You turned my stomach. 

Your stomach turned because you’re  a liberal lil bitch. 

Nuts talks shit about white people 24/7 on here and you liberal pussies don’t say a word. He gets a Lil bit of his own shit back and your pussies pucker up....