Proof I'm not Crazy

Troll

🤣 good enough click bait?

Here's the deal.  Many of you here may have heard me casually mention,

that the government and academia are actually spraying shit in our stratosphere ...

You know... stuff like Aluminum and shit....

you know...to make clouds and stuff...

you know...just to ….

'save the world and shit'....

Show of hands how many here think that's crazy?

How many here think they would have heard about it on MSM if true?

Am I wearing tin foil?

What if I told you In order to get higher up (like the Ionosphere),  you need rockets (not planes) to spray the aluminum to make those clouds?

Not just any old rocket ….but double Jumbo  rockets...sent in waves

What If I told you Nasa just posted on their Website a beautiful presser to announce their identicle waves of rockets launch...

might even be their second set...

Would I be crazy then????

https://www.nasa.gov/wallops/2019/feature/nasa-mission-to-study-earth-s-atmosphere-by-forming-artificial-night-time-clouds-over

Thoughts???

Maybe some highlights would help...the article is quite dry...

some highlights...

"The first rocket launched, a two-stage 47-foot long Black Brant IX rocket, will carry and release both tri-methyl aluminum (TMA) and lithium.  The release of the lithium vapors is not visible to the naked-eye but can be viewed with the special cameras. The TMA will form white artificial clouds that glow in the night sky."

and 

"Both substances, which are harmless after release"

🤔

So are you in the camp that thinks they're doing this in order to create a "screen" of sorts, for them to use at some point in order to project holograms onto. Maybe like to trick folks into thinking Jesus has ridden in on a cloud, all while simultaneously running an air raid siren which would be construed as "the trumpet". 

Of course, first thing's first... they have to get us all to ingest sodium pentathol or a similar compund at the proper dosage first so as to soften the edges. 

Is that the right camp? I know someone in that camp. She's crazy as a damned loon. She may even be compelled to buy a copy of The Catcher In The Rye every time she sees one. xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So are you in the camp that thinks they're doing this in order to create a "screen" of sorts, for them to use at some point in order to project holograms onto. Maybe like to trick folks into thinking Jesus has ridden in on a cloud, all while simultaneously running an air raid siren which would be construed as "the trumpet". 

Of course, first thing's first... they have to get us all to ingest sodium pentathol or a similar compund at the proper dosage first so as to soften the edges. 

Is that the right camp? I know someone in that camp. She's crazy as a damned loon. She may even be compelled to buy a copy of The Catcher In The Rye every time she sees one. xD

haha not a chance...….wrong camp....

For some reason I do seem to attract flat earthers tho 🤣…

them I just hit with a flat ball...

giphy.gif

What is so flipping crazy tho is.....

I know the sky.....well

The sky has been altered and I know what I see...

The most rational people in the world refuse to even address it ...why?

giphy.gif

See..... all I did was point to the actual government site giving notice....and now people say I need sodium pentathol

I MUST be the crazy one......🤣

Are you blind...... or do you.... see it?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Humans have been putting stuff into the atmosphere ever since... forever. The first man made fire started a trend of putting carbon up there, and only grew with population and technologies. 

Now, because the government is introducing something into the atmosphere for some experiments, we have folks "tripping." 

I'd guess that they could be introducing things like aluminum and lithium for a few reasons. Possibly to try to reflect more of the sun's radiation away to help curb a warming planet could be one reason. Another reason could be a test to see how much of some inert gases and other ingredients would it take to create an atmosphere on the moon. Stuff like that. You know, because this planet is toast before too terribly long, and, the important people have to have an escape plan.

Probably more along the lines of that type stuff than something seemingly more sinister where they plan to project images against the sky, or create some mind altering atmosphere or various other things I've read. 

Although, the lizard people could be trying to warm the planet more and kill the regular humans off so they can have it all to their ownself. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Humans have been putting stuff into the atmosphere ever since... forever. The first man made fire started a trend of putting carbon up there, and only grew with population and technologies. 

Now, because the government is introducing something into the atmosphere for some experiments, we have folks "tripping." 

I'd guess that they could be introducing things like aluminum and lithium for a few reasons. Possibly to try to reflect more of the sun's radiation away to help curb a warming planet could be one reason. Another reason could be a test to see how much of some inert gases and other ingredients would it take to create an atmosphere on the moon. Stuff like that. You know, because this planet is toast before too terribly long, and, the important people have to have an escape plan.

Probably more along the lines of that type stuff than something seemingly more sinister where they plan to project images against the sky, or create some mind altering atmosphere or various other things I've read. 

Although, the lizard people could be trying to warm the planet more and kill the regular humans off so they can have it all to their ownself. 

LOL pretty much agree...

Problem is by me, there are times when I watch and can see the ENTIRE whole sky hazed out  over a short period....

I know these are contaminant based by the unnatural 'Sun dogs' prevalent with the spreading man-made haze...

Maybe I just see more than most......but dammit man look up!  most refuse to even consider it...

CRY  'Global warming' and lecture on Co2, but complete denial of the Lithium and Aluminum spraying?

madness abounds...

BTW: Now you know why "genetically engineered, Aluminum Resistant" seeds have been the standard requirement in farming for years  now....and free form Aluminum does not naturally occur in soil.