Coalition of African American pastors

rockinl

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I didnt say you did. However you cant deny that it has been said about him and any other minority who supports President trump.  Hell just last week one of the squad told all minorities to shut up because they were hurting their races. 

Rep Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) “We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”

That's on them and I don't agree with it. if they have a grievance or issue take it up privately with that person and keep off media.   

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I didnt say you did. However you cant deny that it has been said about him and any other minority who supports President trump.  Hell just last week one of the squad told all minorities to shut up because they were hurting their races. 

Rep Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) “We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”

The self imposed "woe is me, victim status" is wearing thin. Some of these mental midgets seem to have been brainwashed into believing  they are living on plantation in 1850.

Their grandparents and great grandparents, who experienced REAL hard core racism, would laugh at them. 

They are very weak people. 

• Like 1