My Dream for the CIF 2nd class State Bowl...

Eddyr2

23 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Folsom's Best Teams over the last 10 years:

1. 2017-2018- 31-1, Back to Back D 1-AA Champs, Best win= SD Open Champ 2x... Shut out by DLS...

2. 2010- D2 SBG Champ, Lost their best Non League Game 49-15 to Grant but returned the favor in the playoffs... Best Win Over Serra Gardenia....

3. 2014- D-1-AA Champ, Best Non League win over Helix (SD Semifinalist) Best win Over Oceanside (SD Open Champ)... Made history by Establishing The "Folsom Rule" where they no longer have to play DLS to go to a SBG.... 

4. 2015- 14-1 Section Champ, Best Wins,  Non-League CVC  27-26 (D1-A SBG Runner Up), Del Oro 31-0 (D 2-AA SBG Champ) League Game, Lost in Regional to Bells 42-35...

5. 2012-2013- 28-2 2x Section Champ, No quality Non-League wins for 2 years, Boat raced in Regional by DLS by a combined score of 94-32...

There you go, I got 2015 Folsom as their 4th best team in the last 10 years, and their win over CVC is Folsom's best Non-League, win since 2010.... :) 

@Sammyswordsman Never mind Sammy. I found your brother LOL. This guy shares more hatred than you! 

Have a good weekend gents!