Andrew Luck retiring from the NFL - holy dick punch to the colts

SJR89

7 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

I am a huge Giants fan...and a big fan of Eli....if I am Giants...I may call the Colts....trade Eli for a first round pick etc...and give the reins to Dan Jones .......

That would be a good trade actually. I don't think they would get a first round pick though unless it was 2 or 3 years down the road. 2nd round next year. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Buttmunch said:

That would be a good trade actually. I don't think they would get a first round pick though unless it was 2 or 3 years down the road. 2nd round next year. 

31 teams...licking chops for this trade........actually saw an article that Dallas would trade Zeke to colts.....what team is deep at QB right now.....everyone likes Brisset etc but they have a very good O line....need a stud 

Just now, SJR89 said:

31 teams...licking chops for this trade........actually saw an article that Dallas would trade Zeke to colts.....what team is deep at QB right now.....everyone likes Brisset etc but they have a very good O line....need a stud 

Eli is old. They wouldn't give a 1st round pick for him. 

5 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

hey so is Tannehill.....if you think you can win now....go get Eli and pay the price.....

different note....Hawaii vs Arizona on CBSsports.....215 on Cablevision.......watched Villanova vs Colgate earlier....Nova crushed Colgate....Nova looks legit for 1-AA 

I'm watching hawaii game now. 

Just now, Bormio said:

Not really surprised.  Got the shit kicked out of him early on and could not stay healthy afterwards.  I don’t blame anyone for walking away - it is a brutal game.

agree,,,,but he no ones your body but you.....he knew awhile ago.....put his team in the lurch....totally understand but sucks of colts......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

agree,,,,but he no ones your body but you.....he knew awhile ago.....put his team in the lurch....totally understand but sucks of colts......

Couldn’t happen to a better owner.  Too bad Grigson was not still there.  I like Luck, but eff the whiny Colts.  Guess “Suck for Luck” didn’t work out.

• Haha 1