DeMatha 33 Avalon 0

BigDrop

1 hour ago, NicholasMalibu said:

St. Iggy’s should be a good measuring stick. The SJB game let us know they aren’t top 5. Let’s see where DM stands nationally before WCAC starts.

the offense still is a work in process...anthony missed a number of open shots down the field and the OL has been inconsistent so far this season...still not sure about the secondary..should an interesting rest of the season..

39 minutes ago, dunkone said:

the offense still is a work in process...anthony missed a number of open shots down the field and the OL has been inconsistent so far this season...still not sure about the secondary..should an interesting rest of the season..

They could have a problem with GC with that QB. GC’s defense is very solid. And I’m actually a little shocked that they even scored against Bosco.   

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Why are they even playing this game vs Avalon? Smh.

Patience. New/legend coach who understands how to get shit done financially. I’m proud he took on SJB in game zero, but give him a few years. DM is upper middle class financially. They aren’t UA SJC or Hedge SFA. They will be back in 2 seasons. I’m glad they have balls right now.