Today's True Confession For The Board

Rufus69

I don't watch or follow any pro sports.  I do enjoy college and high school stuff...so when a neighbor in my "hood" asked me a few minutes ago...."Rufus, can you imagine how bad it feels to be a Philadelphia Eagles fan?"...I didn't exactly know how to answer him.  I just replied..."Not really !!!".  

When I inquired to why they were feeling so bad...he asked if I wasn't originally from Georgia.  I said..."Yes...but from South Georgia".  I wanted to make that distinction.  He sneered and said..."the Philadelphia Eagles...LOST to the Atlanta Falcons".

I'm guessing that's pretty bad.

I did tell the guy that I'm just waiting for the Patriot Super Bowl Party coming up this January.  The Patriots still do that...don't they?

Rufus>>

44 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't watch or follow any pro sports.  I do enjoy college and high school stuff...so when a neighbor in my "hood" asked me a few minutes ago...."Rufus, can you imagine how bad it feels to be a Philadelphia Eagles fan?"...I didn't exactly know how to answer him.  I just replied..."Not really !!!".  

When I inquired to why they were feeling so bad...he asked if I wasn't originally from Georgia.  I said..."Yes...but from South Georgia".  I wanted to make that distinction.  He sneered and said..."the Philadelphia Eagles...LOST to the Atlanta Falcons".

I'm guessing that's pretty bad.

I did tell the guy that I'm just waiting for the Patriot Super Bowl Party coming up this January.  The Patriots still do that...don't they?

Rufus>>

With or without the h*'s???