Who is next to go under the bus. Rudy? Mulvaney? Pompeo?

stanscript

Perhaps Rick Perry or maybe even Mike Pence.  There are so many choices that it boggles the mind.

We have such great minds on the right perhaps one of them would be kind enough to help us out in this matter. 

Troll? Concha?.............

With such insight perhaps these experts might even come up with someone else.  I just can't wait to hear their astute answers.

• Haha 1

I kid you not.  Trump just said that he is building a big beautiful wall in COLORADO.  OMG!  I thought it was a joke but he actually said Colorado. 

I think the day they taught U.S. geography at "Wharton", Trump was getting his bone spurs deferment at the doctor's office.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-twitter-colorado-border-wall_n_5db0d5fee4b0131fa9990acf

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I’d bet the person who has to tell Trump that Colorado doesn’t have a border with M-E-X-I-C-O   will be the next to get thrown under the bus.

View image on Twitter

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, stanscript said:

I kid you not.  Trump just said that he is building a big beautiful wall in COLORADO.  OMG!  I thought it was a joke but he actually said Colorado. 

I think the day they taught U.S. geography at "Wharton", Trump was getting his bone spurs deferment at the doctor's office.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-twitter-colorado-border-wall_n_5db0d5fee4b0131fa9990acf

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I’d bet the person who has to tell Trump that Colorado doesn’t have a border with M-E-X-I-C-O   will be the next to get thrown under the bus.

View image on Twitter

just another episode of Trump showing how completely dumb he is...just another lie that came out of his mouth..he can't help himself and I'm SURE the crowd still went nuts and baaalieved the lie!!...like a good herd of sheep would...and he already threw Pompeo under the bus...he's mad at him for hiring Bill Taylor?!..LOL...the highly respected diplomat who ratted him out...how dare Pompeo hire someone with credibility??..and who will be believed...he'll throw anyone and everyone under the bus when the time comes to save his lying ass....the story of his life.