Election day in Kentucky and Mississippi

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The public perception will be what I said. Nobody followed the AG race. It was about trump backing bevin and bevin looks like hes going to lose

Nobody in another state really gives a shit who won the Kentucky governor’s race.  The point is this is not a wave against Republicans or Trump.  This was Bevin.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Nobody in another state really gives a shit who won the Kentucky governor’s race.  The point is this is not a wave against Republicans or Trump.  This was Bevin.

I gave a shit as I've been watching the results all night long. Just like I'm following Mississippi. Reeves is up early btw

Dems say they are about diversity but the Republicans voted in first black AG

BREAKING: Republican Daniel Cameron has won the race to become Kentucky's Attorney General He is the first Republican to be elected as Kentucky's AG in over 70 years He is the first African-American to be elected to Kentucky AG

• Thanks 1

@Bormio

I told u what the media is going to say

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/11/5/20949770/kentucky-governor-election-results-andy-beshear?__twitter_impression=true

Democrat Andy Beshear just unseated Kentucky’s Trump-loving governor Matt Bevin

It’s a huge win for Democrats in a very conservative state.

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

@Bormio

I told u what the media is going to say

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/11/5/20949770/kentucky-governor-election-results-andy-beshear?__twitter_impression=true

Democrat Andy Beshear just unseated Kentucky’s Trump-loving governor Matt Bevin

It’s a huge win for Democrats in a very conservative state.

Governors’ races are not that partisan - they are personal.  Even SC had a Dem Governor a few years ago.  Sometimes people like to change parties.  Massachusetts has a GOP Governor - several over the years actually.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Governors’ races are not that partisan - they are personal.  Even SC had a Dem Governor a few years ago.  Sometimes people like to change parties.  Massachusetts has a GOP Governor - several over the years actually.

But the point being that the media is taking a swing at trump because he endorsed bevin