Election day in Kentucky and Mississippi

HSFBfan

HSFB.....

Oh, wow NEWS FLASH.  Every close election has people on the losing side making claims like that.  

Grow a pair and stop hoping that a lightning bolt will hit Beshear.  Come inauguration day it will be Beshear with his left hand on the Bible taking the oath.

Perhaps you ought to starting looking at how the Democrats overturned the red part of the state of Pennsylvania that hadn't voted for Democratic leadership since the Civil War.

Big     BLUE-NAMI     in 2020

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stanscript said:

HSFB.....

Oh, wow NEWS FLASH.  Every close election has people on the losing side making claims like that.  

Grow a pair and stop hoping that a lightning bolt will hit Beshear.  Come inauguration day it will be Beshear with his left hand on the Bible taking the oath.

Perhaps you ought to starting looking at how the Democrats overturned the red part of the state of Pennsylvania that hadn't voted for Democratic leadership since before the Civil War.   Quite telling.

BIG    BLUE-NAMI    coming in 2020

Of course they do. Not saying his claim has any merit but it might. Wouldnt be the first time there was voter fraud here In america. I hope the people of kentucky suffer everyday for voting for a democrat I really do. Same in VA

If I lived in Kentucky i would be stocking up on guns getting my kids if i had any out of the schools and so forth. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Of course they do. Not saying his claim has any merit but it might. Wouldnt be the first time there was voter fraud here In america. I hope the people of kentucky suffer everyday for voting for a democrat I really do. Same in VA

OK.  So who is making the claim for Fayette County skullduggery?  Do you have a link you can provide or is it that your 3 cousin knows a guy who knew a girl who was told by a friend in Wyoming?  You do know that people in line at the close of polling hours still get to vote, don't you?  Polling was quite heavy, so that may be the case.  I'm willing to bet that the whole claim is bogus.

The people of Kentucky and Virginia were and are suffering and that's why they voted Democratic. 

Trump promised Kentucky and West Virginia that coal would be coming back to the glory days but Murray just declared bankruptcy.  I don't feel gleeful people are losing their jobs, only sad that they put their faith in the Charlatan-in-Chief. 

People are starting to wise up that they voted for the wrong person in 2016 as proven by the Blue Wave in 2018 and results last night.  McConnell got a cold dose of Blue Wave reality last night.  You won't see many smiling Republicans in Washington today.  They will all be angry about one thing or another.  Good for them.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stanscript said:

OK.  So who is making the claim for Fayette County skullduggery?  Do you have a link you can provide or is it that your 3 cousin knows a guy who knew a girl who was told by a friend in Wyoming?  You do know that people in line at the close of polling hours still get to vote, don't you?  Polling was quite heavy, so that may be the case.  I'm willing to bet that the whole claim is bogus.

The people of Kentucky and Virginia were and are suffering and that's why they voted Democratic. 

Trump promised Kentucky and West Virginia that coal would be coming back to the glory days but Murray just declared bankruptcy.  I don't feel gleeful people are losing their jobs, only sad that they put their faith in the Charlatan-in-Chief. 

People are starting to wise up that they voted for the wrong person in 2016 as proven by the Blue Wave in 2018 and results last night.  McConnell got a cold dose of Blue Wave reality last night.  You won't see many smiling Republicans in Washington today.  They will all be angry about one thing or another.  Good for them.

Saw it on twitter. 

According to the dems beloved CNN McConnell should be smiling today. 

And no your wrong the people of VA didnt vote Democrat in either VA or KY. It was the cities that voted. It would like saying NYS votes democrat which is wrong. NYC votes blue so we all get screwed every day.  Louisville determined yesterday so now the whole state has to suffer because of Louisville 

And yet come next year KY will vote very red for Trump. 

You can claim anything u want that fine. I'll never agree with you ever. I hate democrats with every fiber of my being 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Saw it on twitter. 

And no your wrong the people of VA didnt vote Democrat in either VA or KY. It was the cities that voted. It would like saying NYS votes democrat which is wrong. NYC votes blue so we all get screwed every day. 

You can claim anything u want that fine. I'll never agree with you ever. I hate democrats with every fiber of my being 

Saw it on twitter. 

Oh, well that’s a reliable source beyond reproach.  When you get a report from a newspaper in the state saying that there were irregularities, get back to us.

You guys on the right come up with such harebrained ideas because you use Twitter, Faceplant, Breitfart and other trashy sources.  Try using the tried and true sources that have been around for decades like Associated Press, Reuters, NPR, NY Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, Wall St. Journal and Bloomberg (no, FOX News doesn’t count) that are reliable and reputable. 

So NOW CNN is reliable? Who on CNN said that?  Is your source Twitter again?

And no your wrong the people of VA didnt vote Democrat in either VA or KY. It was the cities that voted. It would like saying NYS votes democrat which is wrong. NYC votes blue so we all get screwed every day. 

Cities don’t cast votes.  People in cities cast votes.  A good analogy of your point of view would be that if a car kills a pedestrian that the car goes to jail.

Well, that’s the most intelligent thing you’ve said in a while.

You can claim anything u want that fine. I'll never agree with you ever.

That’s why you don’t see reality very clearly.  Everything thru red colored glasses is going to look red. 

I hate democrats with every fiber of my being  

I don’t hate Republicans, just think that many of them aren’t voting in their best interests.  I guess I pity them for being so easily misled by the Charlatan-in-Chief.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Hell no. But I know what the media is going to do. And the liberal media will consider this a big win and a direct blowback on trump and you know that spin is going to happen

Just for fairness and balance, (unlikely FOX News) what would be the Trump spin if Bevin had won?  Trump would still be dancing and high fiving in the end zone.  Well actually, Trump would be high fiving himself because nobody else would be allowed to take credit.

If Bevin wins, it's a Trump victory,  If Bevin loses, it's because he was unpopular.  That's the real spin analogy you are looking at.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Just for fairness and balance, (unlikely FOX News) what would be the Trump spin if Bevin had won?  Trump would still be dancing and high fiving in the end zone.  Well actually, Trump would be high fiving himself because nobody else would be allowed to take credit.

If Bevin wins, it's a Trump victory,  If Bevin loses, it's because he was unpopular.  That's the real spin analogy you are looking at.

And since Bevin was very unpopular, that is not spin, but a perfectly logical conclusion 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

HSFB.....

Perhaps you ought to starting looking at how the Democrats overturned the red part of the state of Pennsylvania that hadn't voted for Democratic leadership since the Civil War.

Big     BLUE-NAMI     in 2020

Hell, Stacey Abrams is making a career out of that

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, stanscript said:

So you're saying you think that folks like coal miners are going to switch and vote for the people that flat out have sworn to fuck them over without blinking an eye?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, stanscript said:

A quick forum search finds no post from you stating anything similar about Stacey Abrams, despite the fact that she lost by 10X more votes than Bevin.

The people of KY voted overwhelmingly GOP in the statewide races. Bevin lost because he chose to go to war with the teachers union. To try and spin it into anything more than that simply screams ignorance of KY politics.

Obie promised 350 million Americans that they could "keep their doctor/plan," and he got re-elected pretty comfortably.

Your partisan colors are showing through a little bit here.

Did you write your check to Amy McGrath yet? If not, please send her all your money at your convenience LOL.

• Like 1

AP.

So a KY legacy-family shmuck beat a wildly unpopular incumbent by like 27 votes🤣. Just remember that the Repubs own every other level of government in KY. And Trump won that state by nearly 20 points in '16. Go ahead and send Trump his 8 EC votes now if you don't mind. I hope that Breshar enjoys living on his little island😎

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

AP.

So a KY legacy-family shmuck beat a wildly unpopular incumbent by like 27 votes🤣. Just remember that the Repubs own every other level of government in KY. And Trump won that state by nearly 20 points in '16. Go ahead and send Trump his 8 EC votes now if you don't mind. I hope that Breshar enjoys living on his little island😎

I hope the Republican AG watches over this guy very carefully. 

• Like 1