Hey HawgGoneIt !!!!!

Rufus69

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Ms. Violet took me to Rustapalooza this morning in St. Mary's and one of our O-Linemen showed up.

Rufus>>1619314546_RustyOline.thumb.jpg.d80fdccd5625cec984931f424af28991.jpg

I like the sound of this rustapalooza. 

I was stuck this morning going through the Christmas edition of the Calico Arts and Crafts festival just outside of Norman Park in Spence Field. 

Now that's over, I'm pretty well set on driving over to watch the Georgia game and to have a beer.  Alone! Hahaha

On 11/9/2019 at 1:51 PM, Rufus69 said:

Ms. Violet took me to Rustapalooza this morning in St. Mary's and one of our O-Linemen showed up.

Rufus>>1619314546_RustyOline.thumb.jpg.d80fdccd5625cec984931f424af28991.jpg

I found one of our linemen on a visit to St. Andrews University vs. Point University over in West Point Ga. Official offer from St. Andrews University who is is in their third year as a football program. They found one of our kids (Thomas "The Sunday Morning Pancake Breakfast" Barry). Congrats to them and him. 

IMG_20191109_195258.thumb.jpg.755aae94707406553d3205db7e050028.jpg

Got a text from a former business acquaintance up around Marietta...and he told me that the word from North Cobb is they bringing a little something-something to take out our poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs.  

He said he was told point blank that them Warriors were a lot better than their record showed.

I told him that I didn't remember North Cobb ever visiting the Hawg Pen.  And especially during Playoff season.  I told him to tell the feller he was talking to....it don't hurt to dream....but them Warriors are coming into a place where the Devil himself is afraid to come.   I told him to tell'em to google Norman Park....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1