imaGoodBoyNow

Pool A

1. Bergen vs Bosco

2. SJR vs Paramus Catholic 

pool B

1. St. Peters prep Vs 🌸  🧁 

2. cupcake vs Daisy 

-———————————————————————

In pool A, the winner of PC Joes game will advance to play winner of Bergen Bosco Game, and after going through the Gauntlet the winner of that game will go on to play St Peters at MetLife for the State champion 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Pool A truly displays just how good the Bergen County Privates are compared to the rest of the state. 

That’s a brutal 3 game stretch for Bergen bosco,  not only they gotta play each other , the following week would have to play joes and then rematch against SPP, could easily be 3 instant classics

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s a brutal 3 game stretch for Bergen bosco,  not only they gotta play each other , the following week would have to play joes and then rematch against SPP, could easily be 3 instant classics

and it's all bullshit because of the politics of the seating committee..that said I'll map it out as I see it..DBP over BC 24-17,SJR over DBP 21-17, SPP over SJR 30-24..I just do this to start the crap so this thread doesn't descend into another 4 page dissertation about the scrap metal market in Hudson County during the 1980's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

and it's all bullshit because of the politics of the seating committee..that said I'll map it out as I see it..DBP over BC 24-17,SJR over DBP 21-17, SPP over SJR 30-24..I just do this to start the crap so this thread doesn't descend into another 4 page dissertation about the scrap metal market in Hudson County during the 1980's.

What’s Bergen’s injury report , what athletes are gonna be out for the playoffs?

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What’s Bergen’s injury report , what athletes are gonna be out for the playoffs?

I have no intel other than the Our starting 5* safety and starting WR Pierson Tobia (done for year)who is gone for the year..SJR04 would have a better read he has better connections into the program than I do.

3 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

I have no intel other than the Our starting 5* safety and starting WR Pierson Tobia (done for year)who is gone for the year..SJR04 would have a better read he has better connections into the program than I do.

@SJR 04

isnt 5star CB Gould out for year as well maybe I’m thinking of someone else