The No Nonsense Top 50

Omaha Vol

11 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Maybe Columbia and Guru could have a loser leaves town match. Pick the winner of all the Ga and Fl semi final games starting next week (for FL, I think Ga a week behind). Loser can't post on this forum until week 1 next year?

Not gonna agree to that because we all know Los will just make some new bullshit account with some stupid name within a month to return to spilling his poison and propaganda 

I only make bets between people I think would actually follow through with the agreement

• Like 1

19 hours ago, badrouter said:

They beat them all by double digits or worse. And, give us rundown of the best teams SFA and SJB have beaten. How do those teams compare to the teams Lowndes has beaten? 

I still see no evidence that they couldn't beat those teams. 

but, but super teams!  They can't be beaten!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 954gator said:

but, but super teams!  They can't be beaten!

Super teams can be beaten

But when I look at the teams that "generally" beat them it's other super teams or teams that have a history of beating these teams

I just don't see how lowndes fits in either category, solid team for sure but on same level of SJB or SFA? Hell no