CFB Poll voters are slow!

nptb17

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Kyle Pitts (from PA for you NE guys) has been a BOSS.    He, IMO, was the biggest gem for us this year opening up the pass game to make things easier for Trask.  Trask isn't good enough to get to the playoff though.   He's a statue in the pocket.  

We all know Kyle Pitts. Good player. 

I agree but I like PP over DT QBs personally

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We all know Kyle Pitts. Good player. 

I agree but I like PP over DT QBs personally

Sure but you want a pocket passer that can run if things break down or at least evade a sack every once in a while.    If a guy gets through it's a sack 100% at this point.   Plus he has a high fumble rate when he does get sacked.    

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Sure but you want a pocket passer that can run if things break down or at least evade a sack every once in a while.    If a guy gets through it's a sack 100% at this point.   Plus he has a high fumble rate when he does get sacked.    

This is what makes Joe Burrow special IMO.   His awareness in the pocket of when to go when to push up in the pocket etc.    Kid is a VERY cerebral QB and is underrated athletically IMO.   He could be a bust in the NFL to be honest, but in this system with the players he has, man is he hard to stop.  

48 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Pimp slapped? It was a double OT game where Blankenship missed a field goal. He missed 2 yesterday. Elephant fights??......they blew a 25 pt lead!!!!!!

UGA was one of South Carolina's 4 wins.  Think about that.  Even ECH won't comment on this thread because he's on suicide watch.

13 minutes ago, 954gator said:

The 2nd part isn't good. The sacks I can deal with